No announcement yet.

Calling it now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are playing like Swanselona. We will win the title this season.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I'm still here fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
        Really think we are going to finish in the top 6 this season I know one win doesn't make a season but am convinced we will do it, also love what the reading fan said to me in leaving loftus road yesterday we need the 3 points more cos we are in a relegation scrap
        Hahahahahaha
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Top 10 for me. Think people have massively underrated us.

Not much between most champ teams tbh. Best gk in the league, an inform ned, with Hall and a rejuvenated Caulker would be a pretty decent central defensive unit. We have a abundance of quality in cm and a player in pavel on the wings.

Up top is where I question whether we can mount a serious promotion challenge.

Comment

Early early days but looking positive and mid table at best at the moment. A few more great performances and results and that prediction will get higher.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

16th or above and I'm a happy man this season.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                Really think we are going to finish in the top 6 this season I know one win doesn't make a season but am convinced we will do it, also love what the reading fan said to me in leaving loftus road yesterday we need the 3 points more cos we are in a relegation scrap
                I will not only eat my hat,but I'll eat your hat AND your grannies hat if you are right. I wonder do Ipswich and bristol fans suddenly feel they can finish in the top 6 too,I suppose they too will have a few unbelievably optimistic fans. Seriously ,unfortunately my hat and your grannies hat are perfectly safe as we will in fact,as unbelievable as it may sound after winning one game (and I accept playing well in it),we will be involved in a relagation scrap with the likes of Ipswich and top of the league Bristol city......my apologies to put a damper on anyone's fairy tail .

Comment

i wouldn't go that far but yesterdays result and performance is hopefully good foundations to build on and it might even bode well for signings if we can keep up the good run of form for the rest of august as i wouldn't come here atm if i was a footballer tbh, but if we started doing well and played good football? who knows, i'm sure one of the reasons we've struggled to pick up any players is coz of the uncertainty at the club.

hopefully washington builds on it too, he keeps making a point that he should play in a 2 and through the middle. i don't think anyone can deny that conor looks like a 15+ goal a season striker but is it worth the risk? if we carry on playing like we did yesterday and ollie doesn't tinker with weird things then maybe he could be, it seems to be a system thats very well suited to his style of play which is what we need to be doing, playing players to their strengths and having players who can cover their weaknesses.
                  luongo had one of his best games for us yesterday and he was completely different to what we saw of him before. i do love the feeling of a selection dilemma though thats for sure!

Comment

The only thing we have got that others aint is unity. All the players prob know whats their fav breakfast/ kids names/ wives fav movies and where they like the ball passed.
                    We have been the route of new faces and it aint worked.
                    Thats my take

Comment

Thing is, you don't need to be dominant and all conquering to sneak into play offs.... you can comfortably drop 60+ points over the season, and as Huddersfield showed, don't even need a positive goal difference. Just rolling up sleeves and getting stuck in during every home game can take a team far in this division.

Comment

"Some were tipping leeds for playoffs. We made them look poor. Great team performance and impressed with the teams composure in seeing the game out, something we have lacked in the past ."
                        That was a quote from first game last season so let's not get carried away. Will lift my expectations to mid table for now though, enjoy the ride , and see what happens.

Comment

Reading very poor and one swallow does not a summer make? but we live in hope only on game needs to be a bit of reality, they reminded me of when we played Leeds first game last season, they were bad but grew into the season,

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Like seriously mate. ONE game, ONE.
                            To be fair, people said we were relegated before a ball had even been kicked
                            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

17th. For every game we win, we'll lose 2

Comment

Working...
                              X