No announcement yet.

So what to do on Tuesday in the Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll play a reserve team. In front of a half shuttered stadium.

Comment

We have the players to replace everyone and still keep the same formation as yesterday.
      Keep everyone happy in the dressing room.

-------------------------Ingram-----------------------

-------Furlong---------Caulker---------Robinson----

Yeni------Manning------Goss----Borysiuk----Petrasso

-------------------Smith----------Sylla-----------------

Comment

Ingram
        Perch. Onuoha. Lynch

Furlong . Ariel manning luongo. Robinson

Yeni. Sylla

Comment

I think caulker needs to start and hopefully sweat out some of that alcohol
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            We have the players to replace everyone and still keep the same formation as yesterday.
            Keep everyone happy in the dressing room.

-------------------------Ingram-----------------------

-------Furlong---------Caulker---------Robinson----

Yeni------Manning------Goss----Borysiuk----Petrasso

-------------------Smith----------Sylla-----------------
            this, but perhaps a defender in for Petrasso
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Need to build momentum, and get another win on the board. As others have already mentioned, our cup record over the last 30 years is amongst the worst in English league football. All points to playing a relatively strong side for me.

Comment

Go for the win of course as we have the worst record in history in cup competitions (apart from 51 years ago),relegation battle aside,we need the money from a cup run

Comment

Would start Smith, Caulker, Robinson, Manning, Borysiuk and Sylla at the least. Get players proving they can start

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Why mate? For me if we're going win need influential players. Start them out game to bed first half then make changes if needed that's my view
                    Normally I'm of view that no point resting as prefer a good cup run to mid table finish but I think these 2 are crucial to us this season and we don't have anyone who can replace them to a decent standard.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Stick or twist??

I would make minimal changes and go as strong as possible and try and get a decent win. Winning breads confidence.

Think there were two or three injuries from yesterday so those are the changes I would make possible keeper but other then that stick with same side

Views????
                      Seconded.

Comment

Ingram
                        Onuoha Lynch Perch
                        Furlong Ariel Luongo Freeman Robinson
                        Sylla Yeni
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Defensively if we still with same formation we can't really make many changes with hall and Caulker put.

I expect something like this

Ingram

Perch Ned lynch

yeni Ariel manning Luongo Robinson

Smith Sylla

We have a fairly decent squad. No need to risk players this early on. Would be great to go up to Sheff Wed next weekend fresh and play with same intensity as we did yesterday.
                          Whilst I agree with Westy in as much as a strong side to start and have the game wrapped up by half time would be good for confidence, your side looks to be perfectly capable of putting Northampton to bed early too. If it isn't, we are in all sorts of trouble. Possibly rest Luongo to give Goss a run out.

I never really had a problem as such with different players coming in for games like this, but couldn't quite get my head around how they almost always failed to take their chance to impress, particularly against weaker opposition. Hopefully, Ollie has installed a totally different mentality to what we have been used to.

Comment

Apparently you get fined if you don't field a "weakened team" however that is defined?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              I never really had a problem as such with different players coming in for games like this, but couldn't quite get my head around how they almost always failed to take their chance to impress, particularly against weaker opposition
                              Yep, this is why I'd like to see at least 6 start again from Saturday.

Comment

You just know that they're going to rob the money off everyone who attends, pick a $hit team, and we'll struggle or get knocked out AGAIN.as per normal for these games

Comment

Working...
                                X