Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what to do on Tuesday in the Cup

Stick or twist??

I would make minimal changes and go as strong as possible and try and get a decent win. Winning breads confidence.

Think there were two or three injuries from yesterday so those are the changes I would make possible keeper but other then that stick with same side

Views????

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Stick or twist??

I would make minimal changes and go as strong as possible and try and get a decent win. Winning breads confidence.

Think there were two or three injuries from yesterday so those are the changes I would make possible keeper but other then that stick with same side

Views????
    Agree.

The cup record of this football club is absolutely disgusting and we should be going out to win every game with the strongest XI available to us.

Comment

100% agree but I bet there are wholesale changes.

Comment

I predict 5 changes

Comment

i think there will be a few changes, ingram, furlong, ariel, manning, robinson, sylla and yeni starting, maybe caulker on the bench??

Comment

Defensively if we still with same formation we can't really make many changes with hall and Caulker put.

I expect something like this

Ingram

Perch Ned lynch

yeni Ariel manning Luongo Robinson

Smith Sylla

We have a fairly decent squad. No need to risk players this early on. Would be great to go up to Sheff Wed next weekend fresh and play with same intensity as we did yesterday.

Comment

Got to leave out the 2 key men freeman and Pawel

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Agreed. Plus play sylla with washington up front. 442
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  Why mate? For me if we're going win need influential players. Start them out game to bed first half then make changes if needed that's my view

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Agreed. Plus play sylla with washington up front. 442
                    Washington got a knock so can get my head round if he's not playing

Comment

Get into a winning position then make the changes. Be nice to get a run going early in the season.

Comment

Can't see Washington or bidwell being risked if they picked up slight knocks.

We have the squad to make changes. I would look for continuity in the starting 11 for our league matches and offer some match time to players on the fringes of the first 11. Freeman and Wsolev are key players and we would all be gutted if they got injured so early in the season in a cup game.

Comment

Twist for me. Normally get a star man injured in this Mickey mouse tournament. I want to see our best side in the fa cup though
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

if we get beat by northampton it can't do the changing room any good , play your best 11 in every game barring any knocks from yesterday

Comment

Robinson for Bidwell (injured?)
                              Sylla for Washington (injured?)

Important to keep the same formation and build on Saturday.

Keep the rest though not bothered if Yeni, Borysiuk or Manning start.

Comment

Working...
                              X