That was brilliant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Funny how Jaap Stam didn't use that as an excuse and their player Moore only stated that QPR did a well executed job on them.
    Seeing this abit from one or two who had us tipped already for 2nd division football also alot are very quiet! would have abit of fun dragging a thread up or two but some are way too sensitive for abit of fun!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Just watched the highlights again, we definately was very impressive and had the lot! love the first goal & well impressed with our pace!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Eyebrows raised prior to kick off, Mackie playing for starters but great performance. Some cracking football, think we all knew that Freeman looked to be an excellent signing. Felt for poor old Mass hitting the post... again!! Can only beat what's in front of you and the lads did that comfortably really, maybe we should have killed the game a bit earlier and taken a couple more of our chances, but if we play like that most of the season hopefully we shouldn't have much to worry about

Comment

I am happy with the way we played. The pressing was impressive and some brilliant individuals performances as well. What I hope for is for the players to be consistent and keep the momentum going. I am not next expecting to win every game, however, playing the way we did will surely win us more games then we loose!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Seeing this abit from one or two who had us tipped already for 2nd division football also alot are very quiet! would have abit of fun dragging a thread up or two but some are way too sensitive for abit of fun!
            Had we have lost, the internet probably would have broken !

Comment

Working...
            X