That was brilliant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
    Would like to see the first goal again. At the time thought the build up was phenomenal. Not seen people talk about it though so I could be wrong.
    Freeman' s skill in the lead up to that goal was ridiculous. Would've made an in-form Taarabt blush.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Dave f uck reading there s hite with or without their five injured players. Awful side who fluked play offs. No way can anyone take any credit away from us today they got a proper seeing too and it could have been six or seven and they could not have complained. Better side won we bossed it from first minute to last so well done Ollie and boys more of the same next week

Comment

Neds mistake aside and he was awesome today blocked and cut out loads of chances. That's his problem though goes from excellent to mistake in blink of an eye

Now the new midfielder he's exactly what we have been missing to have a midfielder who actually knows how to play the role loved him

Comment

"Youve got to believe in something, why not believe in Ollie."

Comment

We are a decent champ team. Many teams in this league like reading are massively over hyped. The truth is the margins between most teams in the champions in very minuscule.

I expect us to be top 10 this year. Best keeper in the league, decent cb's if playing back 3 and I think our depth of quality central midfielders is right up there.

If Connor can find his shooting boots throughout the season or if we can bring someone else in that Ollie likes up top then I think we are a decent team!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              We are a decent champ team. Many teams in this league like reading are massively over hyped. The truth is the margins between most teams in the champions in very minuscule.

I expect us to be top 10 this year. Best keeper in the league, decent cb's if playing back 3 and I think our depth of quality central midfielders is right up there.

If Connor can find his shooting boots throughout the season or if we can bring someone else in that Ollie likes up top then I think we are a decent team!
              Holy f uck his save today from that Ned mistake was unreal and probably added a million to his value hahaha
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Holy f uck his save today from that Ned mistake was unreal and probably added a million to his value hahaha
                World class save.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just doing his job. Does every goal a striker score add a million to his value?

Get a better centre half and then we only need a poundland keeper.

Sounds like the NedHunters would put him down for walking onto the pitch.

Should he be a first choice?
                  Should he be captain?
                  Should he play in a different position?
                  Should he deserve to breathe air?

FFS.

Comment

Great game today and thoroughly deserved victory. We started so well and managed to maintain the intensity/pressure throughout the game which was impressive. Also, it looked like we had game plan! Should have been 4-0, we missed a few sitters. Hopefully we can continue on without pressure and pick up lots of points to give us a bit of a cushion come Christmas.

I really hope we stay this competitive, we could be a really difficult side this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      World class save.
                      How did bidwell play mate?
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Though Bidwell did ok, 6 out of 10 like he usually is. What was good to see was Freeman having a free role (pardon the pun). Have to give luongo and scowen credit for that.

Comment

Originally posted by swindonhoop View Post
                          Though Bidwell did ok, 6 out of 10 like he usually is. What was good to see was Freeman having a free role (pardon the pun). Have to give luongo and scowen credit for that.
                          Yeah defensively he is pretty sound and with the attacking threat we had today I guess he gets the pick over Robinson. Cheers mate
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            How did bidwell play mate?
                            Reliable, didn't track back as quickly as I'd like but didn't really put a foot wrong either.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Ollie has said Washingtin and the headless chicken were our two best defenders today. See his point strangely enough.
                              He's very big on this continental idea of the strikers pressing from the front. Makes a lot of sense in theory (assuming they're physically fit enough to do it of course), but it'll be interesting to see if we can keep that up for another 45 games. If that's the way he wants to go forward, squad rotation will be vital.

Comment

The only issue with Mackie is he does #### all with the actual ball. He seems to have forgotten that the round thing is what is passed between the team. He puts a shift in there is no denying that but reminds me of a kid in a playground just running around and not actually doing a great deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X