No announcement yet.

Well Done Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holloway got it right today so credit to him,just hope he resists the urge to tinker to much next league game.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      Holloway got it right today so credit to him,just hope he resists the urge to tinker to much next league game.
      He's said he is sticking to the system so hopefully that means no tinkering. Don't mind so much about changes for the cup game.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I do not sit in the Ollie out brigade or the happy clappers camp

I give my own opinions based on what I see from week to week my own camp

It will always be like that and I will call it how I see it after each match "get it "

Comment

Dropped smith which was right decision and kept it simple keep doing that and he won't hear peep from me. Hardly saw him on sidelines either

Said he match thread would give him 10/10 and will say it here too. Will call him out when he's s hit and praise when he gets it spot on which he did

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            He's said he is sticking to the system so hopefully that means no tinkering. Don't mind so much about changes for the cup game.
            Yeah dont mind a few changes for the cup,fringe players can get sone valuable minutes into them.

Comment

credit where it's due , that's the most i've been excited at the football in a while . we could have been 4 nil up in the 1st half . we played as a team and chased down reading , we made them make a lot of individual mistakes . i've heard a lot of people on here about our difficult 5 1st games , if they're all as hard as that bring them on

Comment

Olly picked up a poisoned chalice last season..... must have taken him months to figure what the hell he had at his disposal. No excuses for any of them now though but judging by today there is a cohesive decent unit out there and Olly got them ready and prepped perfectly. Keep that up and no way do we lose 10 home games like last season.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  how poor were the fakes though. Brother tells me they were s h i t e
                  The thing is there are many team in the championship that are bang average like the Reading team we played today but are being lauded as top 6-10 teams.

Bar one or two teams most of the side are very even and when you look at our squad it really isn't that bad and we could really surprise a few teams and pundits imo.

Comment

The thread say "well done" because it was and so give credit when its due. Some obviously can't do that because he is a clueless cretin in charge of a bunch of relegation certainties.

I know it hurts to say it and, no doubt you can return to abusing him after the next game, but yes, well done today to the manager and the players - go on just say it Rebel, you might even like it
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Unexpected from you and others maybe, but not everyone, but agree its going to be a long old season whatever happens, no need to get carried away either way, but a great start & also showing that ollie does know what hes doing, just needs to keep it that way now
                      Up to this game,99 % on this board (me included) said holloway doesn't know what he is doing, we win our 1st game and suddenly holloway is a genius. NO,delighted we won today but mark my words (copy and paste if you want),holloway will be gone by start of december.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Because that's the way a lot of fans are - from one extreme to the other
                        From one extreme to another, 100% agree,but I don't change my opinion based on one match,and I'm not going to be popular by agreeing to a "thank you Ian thread";I will be happy to be proved wrong but for today,delighted with the win

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Up to this game,99 % on this board (me included) said holloway doesn't know what he is doing, we win our 1st game and suddenly holloway is a genius. NO,delighted we won today but mark my words (copy and paste if you want),holloway will be gone by start of december.
                          Ridiculous comment. Definitely not 99% but just became the cool thing to do. Most also wanted Washington sold, keep drinking your beer and eating those pies, leave the football talk to people that understand what it takes to play it
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Not one person has said Ollie is a genius, just that he deserves credit for getting the selection, tactics and subs spot on against Reading. Do you disagree?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Rebs I have slated him but yesterday no one can criticise him so he deserves pat on the back. If he starts tinkering and we start losing then I will weigh into him again don't think any Ollie fans would have problem with that but can only do that if you give praise when it's earned and yesterday he more then earned it

watching us yesterday was both a pleasure and enjoyable long may it continue. It might be a flash in the pan like Leeds last season who knows but saw enough yesterday to think if he keeps it simple and we get couple in boost squad we will have reasonable season

Comment

Fair play to him and great call leaving Smith out which enabled us to play with a bit of pace. Great to watch yesterday but we do need to finish our chances as not all teams will be as toothless as they were yesterday. If we can get Caulker and Hall fit and replace Lynch with either then we may compete in the higher part of the table. Still early days but a very good start has been made.

Comment

Working...
                                X