No announcement yet.

Well Done Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair play, I for one thought we'd get turned over yesterday. The games at Sheffield Wednesday and Norwich (where historically we've never done well) will be interesting in terms of team selection.

Comment

I was the same but was pleasantly suprised by the result and performance. 2-0 flattered the massively and we would be stupid to get carried away based on yesterday.

Comment

That was as comprehensive a win I have ever seen. Seriously had it been five or six they could not have complain

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Here we go,last year we had a "thank you les"( kiss of death) thread after we beat leeds 3-0 in our 1st game,now somebody starts a "thank you Holloway "(or the equivalent )thread. Why not just enjoy the unexpected win and performance before start "kiss of death" threads like this one
          Isn't that exactly what The General is doing with this thread? Enjoying the win. Hardly a kiss of death thread.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Rebs I have slated him but yesterday no one can criticise him so he deserves pat on the back. If he starts tinkering and we start losing then I will weigh into him again don't think any Ollie fans would have problem with that but can only do that if you give praise when it's earned and yesterday he more then earned it

watching us yesterday was both a pleasure and enjoyable long may it continue. It might be a flash in the pan like Leeds last season who knows but saw enough yesterday to think if he keeps it simple and we get couple in boost squad we will have reasonable season

Comment

NO I agree,a great win,a great start and I agree Holloway should take credit for the way we played yesterday, sorry,I just don't think we can get carried away OR change our opinions based on one game,that's all,I certainly haven't, but I probably didn't word it properly yesterday in this thread,my apologies to the general,yes I agree with your thread title,and it wasn't a "thank ian" thread as I said.

Comment

NO I agree,a great win,a great start and I agree Holloway should take credit for the way we played yesterday, sorry,I just don't think we can get carried away OR change our opinions based on one game,that's all,I certainly haven't, but I probably didn't word it properly yesterday in this thread,my apologies to the general,yes I agree with your thread title,and it wasn't a "thank ian" thread as I said.
                Fair enough Rebel.

My chant of "its just another false dawn" didn't get many takers in R block. It was of course tongue in cheek but I remember doing it after the Leeds match as well.

Comment

I still don't think we will finish top ten , yes we will lose games but if they put in that effort and play in the manner we did yesterday I will be more than satisfied , just hope this signals the end of drossball

Comment

I agree dogs. Give me a bit of entertainment and a competitive team in the division and I will be happy.

Comment

Fair play. I think we've all supported Rangers long enough to realise that we shouldn't get carried away. As I've said in other threads, it's a brilliant result and performance, but it's also a long old season and anything can happen.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        I still don't think we will finish top ten , yes we will lose games but if they put in that effort and play in the manner we did yesterday I will be more than satisfied , just hope this signals the end of drossball
                        Yes dogs. I don't mind us losing games (as long as we don't lose too many) if we are putting in performances like that and giving it a real go.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2