Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Done Ollie

Great start today he must have been under a huge amount of pressure

Showed bottle to go with that line up Hasslebank would have had only 1 striker today

Nice to see Washington and Mackie together both always put in a shift

Early days but Ollie the day is yours today.

Didn't mess around with the system today. Looks like he has finally settled on a way to play that suits our players.

Comment

Same team next week please Ollie no farking changes

Comment

Great to see us go for it. High pressure and all guns blazing. Really hope we're sticking to this tactic as holloway stated, home and away.

Comment

Here we go,last year we had a "thank you les"( kiss of death) thread after we beat leeds 3-0 in our 1st game,now somebody starts a "thank you Holloway "(or the equivalent )thread. Why not just enjoy the unexpected win and performance before start "kiss of death" threads like this one

Comment

Both surprised and impressed today.

We were good from start to finish. What surprised me most was our preference to play the ball on the floor and not simply hoof it all over the park.

Not a Holloway fan but credit where due, that was a great performance in all departments.

Yes indeed - well done Olly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Here we go,last year we had a "thank you les"( kiss of death) thread after we beat leeds 3-0 in our 1st game,now somebody starts a "thank you Holloway "(or the equivalent )thread. Why not just enjoy the unexpected win and performance before start "kiss of death" threads like this one
              Unexpected from you and others maybe, but not everyone, but agree its going to be a long old season whatever happens, no need to get carried away either way, but a great start & also showing that ollie does know what hes doing, just needs to keep it that way now
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

how poor were the fakes though. Brother tells me they were s h i t e
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

�� Ian Holloway was a happy man after #QPR's impressive opening-day victory over @ReadingFC. #QPRvREA
                  Watch in full: https://t.co/pwJNyqWJSE https://t.co/zZQZfALNef

Love him when he chats like this. Normal and spot on

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    They were awful.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Rebel maybe you should give credit when it's due mate

This thread is not a thank you Ollie or crap like that I think he deserves a bit of credit for today game.

Why not he gets enough stick when it doesn't from me also stand by my op

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        they were awful BUT i wouldn't let that take away what we did on and off the ball. i think you'd be hard pressed to find a team who played better than we did today, we had some lovely moves going on throughout the game and looked a completely different side to last season. players backed eachother up all the time and people went for aerials with the intention of knocking it down to another player rather than trying to head it as far away as they can. we made great use of the wings too and tried to dribble or take on reading players whenever possible, it was a really really good performance and i don't think reading being crap was the reason for that.
                        it'd be lovely if we can keep it up throughout the season but there was a heck of a lot of positives today throughout, we utterly schooled reading

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Because that's the way a lot of fans are - from one extreme to the other

Comment

I think this was a difficult game to judge Reading on ! We were in their and face at them non stop and took the game away from them it was more a case of how good we was than how poor they were

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              Because that's the way a lot of fans are - from one extreme to the other
                              Don't care if I'm judged to be going over the top that football I pay money to watch

Comment

Working...
                              X