On The Way Home: QPR v Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The Way Home: QPR v Reading

Off we go again. Well what can u say apart from well done to the whole team, absolutely storming first half and we should have been 4-5 up at h/t, chances missed were gilt edged and I'm sure we all thought Reading would storm back second half.
    As it happened a second goal and a sending off killed any come back from them.
    MOTM for me had to be Freeman, half a million for a little wizard, close behind was Mackie for non stop running and pissing off the whole Reading team and their fans.
    Luongo look fitter and stronger, new guy Josh S looks a great little player.

Still some of the old frailties at the back at times, however Ned was superb bar 1 mistake, and the rest of the defence grew better as the game went on.
    Ollie got subs spot on and we coasted to a very convincing win.
    Enjoyable game and long may the fight and effort in closing teams down last.

Exactlly. And a special mention to Smithies, who kept the clean sheet, for that one Nedum fark up.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

well done Rangers, unexpected but most welcome. Just seen the highlights. We looked impressive and could have scored a hat full. u'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I cant see how winning an opening day home game in the championship is in any way unexpected for any club.

Comment

Hall and Caulker to come back into the first team as well.

We got a decent champ squad imo and will shock a few teams this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            I cant see how winning an opening day home game in the championship is in any way unexpected for any club.
            It was the manner of the win Mac ! One word superb

Comment

It seems like we can play one touch fotball after all? That`s good, because we have the players for it.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Fantastic performance R's.

Surprised me but well happy

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  It was the manner of the win Mac ! One word superb
                  No cant argie with that Dog mate.
                  Performance was unexpected.
                  If they were all new players who cost millions we would be clear favoirotes for promotion after that showing.

Comment

it was the way we played that impressed me , fight in abundance , passing , wing play . finishing was poor but i'll live with that we won

Comment

Got to put a word in for perch. Quite rightly got a few pelters on here last season but was outstanding today.

Comment

Working...
                      X