Midfield 3 immense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
    Totally agree that the midfield were excellent today. Luongo has alway been good at winning the ball back but cannot do it all on his own and Scowen complements him so well which gives Freeman who was everywhere the platform to be creative.
    mass had a great game today along with pretty much everyone else. loved it in the second half when he was surrounded by 3-4 players but dribbled and muscled his way out of it. could be a key player for us next season especially if he plays in the role he did today, he even looked threatening when taking his chances! 1 shot that somehow bounced away from the post and another header on target is pretty good for a player who took a year and a half to score his first goal for us

Comment

Wzsolek has so much ability on the ball. Made both goals today. Hope Ariel has settled now as I think both the Poles are class.

Comment

Scowen was brilliant my mom

Comment

the midfield were good closed down quickly , tackled well and wanted the ball , great debut for scowen , freeman what a steal

Comment

Luongo for me was on another level creatively today, having Scowen in that side meant he could push up and it gave him and Freeman so much space to work with. All 3 were fantastic today alongside Wszolek for me. As has been said, we still have Ariel and Manning who are ready to come in too.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That midfield is so good.
              Need cover in defence urgent.
              Think we could get by up front, but a really good striker could send us to dream land.

Comment

Scowen a snapping yapping little jack Russel. Just what we need, but can see him picking up a few cards.

Comment

Listened to it on the radio. Sounded like Mass was always involved in our attacks. Good to hear he's improving that side of his game.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

For me Wsolek is a must starter. At home he can be quiet mainly due to small pitch but he's so soli. Away from home is when he does his damage

Comment

Championship team of the week as it stands (one game left)
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Luongo for me was on another level creatively today, having Scowen in that side meant he could push up and it gave him and Freeman so much space to work with. All 3 were fantastic today alongside Wszolek for me. As has been said, we still have Ariel and Manning who are ready to come in too.
                        Never never was he on another level I have hand it to him he was very good but if your saying he was on a level above Freeman and Wszolek then your not on mate

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Never never was he on another level I have hand it to him he was very good but if your saying he was on a level above Freeman and Wszolek then your not on mate
                          Another level from his past mate where he used to be rock solid defensively but lacking offensively. I've never seen him so confident with playing through balls like that and attempting some of the runs and passes he did.

Comment

Another level from his past mate where he used to be rock solid defensively but lacking offensively. I've never seen him so confident with playing through balls like that and attempting some of the runs and passes he did.
                            Yeah you know why because where he was yesterday he was kept busy being fed the ball and we saw another player I've never really rated him ! but wiped the custard pie off my face and have to admit he did excite

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Yeah you know why because where he was yesterday he was kept busy being fed the ball and we saw another player I've never really rated him ! but wiped the custard pie off my face and have to admit he did excite
                              Scowen opened his play up so much. He still did a lot defensively but he got to hold the ball more and did some wonderful stuff with it. Same goes for Freeman, who's basically a south american player with an english name.

Comment

Have to admit i thought Luongo looked good yesterday. Please please please let him find some consistency now. Definitely able to play his preferred game with Scowen sat in the middle with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X