What a game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a game!!

never expected us to be so dominant over reading but we played our socks off and looked solid in every department. reading had one good chance to score but smithies did what smithies does and pulled off a great save. every player was at least a 7 in my books.
    love this new style of football
    and it allows the players to be a bit creative too.
    sure, reading looked awful but i dont think it would have mattered!! proper proud of the team today and long may it continue!!
    great crowd today too!!

proper buzzed about today, motm has to be freeman although luongo, ned and scowen both had solid games

Great result and great to hear corbs, always got faith in what we`re trying to do and we saw glipmpes of it last season but for us taking our foot off the pedal which i firmly believe that was what it was!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

so glad we won don't think i'd have come on here if we had lost

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        so glad we won don't think i'd have come on here if we had lost
        Well hopefully we will see you again soon

Comment

Surely tf and co have a spare 10 mill lying around and can bring in Wells from Huddersfield

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Surely tf and co have a spare 10 mill lying around and can bring in Wells from Huddersfield
            They might have the 800,000 for bogle

Comment

The pressing worked out beautifully and Washington and Mackie were a perfect tandem for that kind of strategy. All the gloom from the preseason wiped away and the future looks bright if we can minimize injuries, use mobile and hard working FW:s, continue to press the opponents and get one RB and a FW in. Must also mention our midfield - hats off, super display.

Comment

Did well deserved win, I did think Reading were poor though, didn't really trouble us too much other than the one big save made by Smithies, I know they had a few players out, but not sure that would've made much difference,

Comment

Working...
                X