X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Thread: QPR v Reading

Is there one? If not, guess this is it

The teams are in...

QPR: Alex Smithies, Jake Bidwell, Nedum Onuoha, Joel Lynch, Luke Freeman, Conor Washington, Josh Scowen, Jamie Mackie, Massimo Luongo, Pawel Wszolek, James Perch

Reading: Vito Mannone, Chris Gunter, Liam Moore, George Evans, John Swift, Tiagi Ilori, Pelle Clement, Jon Dadi Bodvarsson, Tyler Blackett, Adrian Popa, Liam Kelly

Comment

Cheers, LRL

Any streams?

Comment

Naturally Luongo....... Washington up by himself? That works.

Comment

So 1 up front then.....

Comment

I think it's 3 5 2 with Mackie up top - that's how sky are reporting it as well on twitter!
            Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 05-08-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Setting it up as in Reading aparently, defensively minded with fast players to counter attack..

Comment

We can beat that Reading team today - they won't finish top 6 his year no way imo!

Comment

Anyone know of any streams?
                  "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Not the team I would have chosen, but I am so far from the boss at this club that you can possibly get C`mon, QPRRRRRRRRR. We can do it!!
                    Last edited by Shania; 05-08-2017, 02:20 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

----------------------------------Alex Smithies-----------------------------

James Perch ----Nedum Onuoha---------- Joel Lynch------ Jake Bidwell

-------Josh Scowen----------Massimo Luongo--------Luke Freeman

Pawel Wszolek------------- Conor Washington------------- Jamie Mackie

Comment

It looks a bit better when you set it up like that, LoftusRoadLad.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Come on Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Knowing Ollie we will see 3 5 2, 4 3 3, 4 5 1 and 4 4 2 throughout the game! The way the team sheet has been delivered I would think it's 3 at the back and 2 up top!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Lord give me strength. Here we go again. No sylla, no Robinson, no nkboto, luongo in the middle. The season has truly started.

#chestbeaterseleven

Ah fark it. Come on you r'sssss
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X