Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR to finish 20th according to this prediction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR to finish 20th according to this prediction.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...-finish-201718

About right.

Comment

I'd put us at around there as well.

Comment

About right. Maybe even lower! Not spent a bean, and can't get the sh!te off the books we are lumbered with means it's gonna be a very long unhappy season for all the fans.

At the end of the day, you can sprinkle over it with glitter but you can't polish a turd!

Comment

Maybe I am too optimistic. I have a feeling that the fact that we kept together a full squad (Barnsley lost six players) for their second season together, may help the cause. We all know that some players have potential. Could this be the season that our players 'click' together?
          Last edited by Martinmalta; 04-08-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I've seen worse squads than ours. Think we'll be 17th personally with a decent finish to the season after a poor start.

Can't see Ipswich going down though....can only see that being written on the back of a 6-1 loss to Charlton in a friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              I've seen worse squads than ours. Think we'll be 17th personally with a decent finish to the season after a poor start.

Can't see Ipswich going down though....can only see that being written on the back of a 6-1 loss to Charlton in a friendly

No doubt being due to the idiot being replaced with a decent Manager.

Comment

I think Bristol City, Preston, Bolton, Millwall, Burton, Barnsley and us will make up the foot of the table. I could see us finishing lower mid-table, but I could also see us well in the relegation mire. The start is going to be so important. We've got a horrid little run-in from March onwards, so we need points on the board early.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  I think Bristol City, Preston, Bolton, Millwall, Burton, Barnsley and us will make up the foot of the table. I could see us finishing lower mid-table, but I could also see us well in the relegation mire. The start is going to be so important. We've got a horrid little run-in from March onwards, so we need points on the board early.
                  Our August/September run-in doesn't look like a picnic either.

Comment

This is qpr, we got to have a UN registered player or some other gem if the ffp don't get us to sort our season out. We have drama off the pitch at least every season.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We're 19th at the moment. Hope we can maintain that form.

Comment

Holloway finished higher up in this one:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...ver?page=0%2C1

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          I agree with that, though I'd say it's not absolutely essential we get points on the board early. It's a long old season after all, and of course I'd love us to start well, but what happens at the start of the season doesn't necessarily mean the same with happen towards the end. Last season after the first few games I wouldn't have thought we were going to have 2 6-game losing streaks. Again though, early points would be nice.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I agree with that, though I'd say it's not absolutely essential we get points on the board early. It's a long old season after all, and of course I'd love us to start well, but what happens at the start of the season doesn't necessarily mean the same with happen towards the end. Last season after the first few games I wouldn't have thought we were going to have 2 6-game losing streaks. Again though, early points would be nice.
                            We've already seen last season that this squad doesn't have the stomach for a fight when the going gets tough. 7 defeats in our last 8 games (when we were already in the relegation mix) is evidence of that. Seeing as we stayed up because of the incompetence of the teams below rather than anything we achieved, I would have to disagree with you - points on the board early on will be vital for us. If we are bottom six come Christmas, I'll bet you my last pound we go down.

Comment

Working...
                            X