Scowen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scowen

Barnsley v millwall 2016 play off final on sky sports now and Barnsley have Scowen playing at right back. His shirt number is 7 so I would imagine he's filling in at right back.

And I was accused of talking gibberish when I mentioned this on his transfer thread.

Comment

Personally think it is ###### when someone bangs on about a footballer being played "out of position"

Moses and Milner had terrific seasons "out of position" last season

Personally think we've bought Scowen for the Scholes role in CM....good to know he can slot in elsewhere though.

Comment

I've seen Jamie Mackie make a decent fist of right back

Comment

Think we will have Scowen and Borryborrocks playing DM. Also wouldn't be surprised to see Caulker get 70mins tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Personally think it is ###### when someone bangs on about a footballer being played "out of position"

Moses and Milner had terrific seasons "out of position" last season

Personally think we've bought Scowen for the Scholes role in CM....good to know he can slot in elsewhere though.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              Think we will have Scowen and Borryborrocks playing DM. Also wouldn't be surprised to see Caulker get 70mins tomorrow.
              Bang on mate. Can see those 2 CM with Luongo in front and Cousins swapping with Scowen if he can get fit (and plays to potential).

Caulker...maybe more likelt to come in for northampton?

Comment

Scowen loves a challenge if the Stan game is anything to go by. I was impressed with him

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                  Scowen loves a challenge if the Stan game is anything to go by. I was impressed with him
                  Got a feeling he'll prove to be an inspired signing

Comment

Id have a tenner on himas player of the relegation season if they took bets on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Id have a tenner on himas player of the relegation season if they took bets on it.
                      So Smithies won't be good enough to single handedly save us like he did last season ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        So Smithies won't be good enough to single handedly save us like he did last season ?
                        Nah hes got someone to challenge him this season.

Comment

Didn't the Dutch use to train their players ( outfield) to play in every position I read. So they comfortable to slot in all over
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Didn't the Dutch use to train their players ( outfield) to play in every position I read. So they comfortable to slot in all over
                            we do that too, every saturday for 90 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              we do that too, every saturday for 90 minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X