No announcement yet.

Modou Barrow signs for Reading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spurs are greatly run by daniel levy, hes turned them into a club on the brink of becoming one of the worlds best coz hes shrewd as hell. never busts the bank on players and 9 times out of 10 he sells players for a huge profit, hes only ever signed a few flops like soldado.

i dont think we'll ever be like spurs though, no where near big enough but i do think tony and co can turn us into a well run respectable club ... itll take years though, i reckon at least 10 as we need a new stadium, training ground and a philosophy. foundations are defo there though

Comment

Could be the next Jon Dadi Bodvarsson!!!

Comment

Im delighted we're not signing many new players. Work with what we've got for a change.

Comment

I would be as well James if we had enough quality throughout the squad but at the minute I think we are 4 players short in squad terms. We are a million miles away from Spurs as Levy has ran that club from day 1 in the same way, We on the other hand have handicapped ourselves with the wreckless first 3 years of Fernandes term.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            I would be as well James if we had enough quality throughout the squad but at the minute I think we are 4 players short in squad terms. We are a million miles away from Spurs as Levy has ran that club from day 1 in the same way, We on the other hand have handicapped ourselves with the wreckless first 3 years of Fernandes term.
            Do you think Ollie is man to take us forward? If not, then best to save the cash. Get him to work with what we have.

Comment

Played on loan for Leeds last season. He was not a success..
              Last edited by Shania; 04-08-2017, 01:06 PM. Reason: Error nr. 1000076.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I wonder if they'll wheel him out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  I wonder if they'll wheel him out tomorrow.
                  that's a wheely poor effort Hud.

Comment

Soz mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X