No announcement yet.

Come on you rrrr's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I remain typically optimistic as every new season is about to kick off. Personally I'm not too fussed about lack of signings as we do have a selection of very good players and a nice blend of promising youth among the squad that will continue to develop and improve with the game time they will get. If we'd bought a whole batch of new players like every window in recent years it wouldn't improve anything but just cause more problems with so much constant change. There are many teams who prosper after apparent lack of activity because the team / squad as it is improves as a unit.

Let's just see what happens before we all condemn them to failure. Pre-season results mean nothing anyway. Teams can have great results in preseason then start the real campaign badly and vice versa. Easy Pre season wins can lead to complacency and also don't give the team the work out they actually need.... remember the asia tour a few years back, 6-0, 6-0 etc etc then lose first league game 0-5 at home to Swansea.

As for Reading, they are a good team who nearly went up let's not forget so if we were to lose it equally wouldn't mean we are doomed to relegation this year, we'd just need a little perspective. However, they may well be suffering a play off loss hangover and it could be the best time to play them, while they are still gutted about it all.

Never like to predict a QPR win as probably jinx it, but I quite fancy a tight 1-0 victory. Either way, can't wait to get going.

Comment

We aint lost a game yet and this place is getting so depressingly bad. I understand why and i respect everyone's opinion but saying that i do think its gone to far. If you read this board without knowing the ip adress you could easily think its a coat qpr section of a chelsea or fulham forum.
      We love rangers, does it really matter we aint spending millions.
      Of course if we are shite all season then fair enough, but we aint kicked a ball in anger yet.
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-08-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Reading in my view looked god damn awful everytime I saw them last year and was amazed they finished in the play offs which shows how bang average this league is

Comment

Decent, balanced article by Dave Mc:

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...eason-04082017

Things could go either way, so it's time to play our part in getting behind what we have and those trying to do their best for us rather than the constant moaning for the sake of it.

You know who you are !!

Comment

Hope we put all that fitness work to use and get in their faces for 90 mins.

Comment

Seen absolutely nothing in pre-season to give any optimism and just pure hope by many on here for a win,first result on my accy this weekend is a defeat for QPR i'm going for 1-3 reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Hope we put all that fitness work to use and get in their faces for 90 mins.
                Good if we had a tilting pitch so we could run uphill both halves.

Comment

Think it'll be a tight game but Reading just to edge it 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Good if we had a tilting pitch so we could run uphill both halves.
                    I dunno mate, we came out the blocks against Leeds last season and blew them away. The fact we couldnt keep it up was a massive issue.

Comment

Going to be positive, may as well seeing as I've forked out £400 to watch us! Come on Rangers!!!!

Comment

When he says 'don't write Rangers off yet' what exactly does he mean? Write us off on not staying up? Promotion? Mid-table?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          When he says 'don't write Rangers off yet' what exactly does he mean? Write us off on not staying up? Promotion? Mid-table?
                          Considering almost everyone has us odds on of going down / struggling, I would say it is against us not staying up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            I dunno mate, we came out the blocks against Leeds last season and blew them away. The fact we couldnt keep it up was a massive issue.
                            Absolutely. Where did that team go?

Comment

i expect us to win or wouldn't be attending . but for me it's how we play if we really have a go at them and lose i won't be to downhearted . if we stand back and admire them , are disjointed and half hearted and clueless in our play i'll be gutted and calling for ollys head , looking forward to seeing the bods that sit near me

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                                i expect us to win or wouldn't be attending . but for me it's how we play if we really have a go at them and lose i won't be to downhearted . if we stand back and admire them , are disjointed and half hearted and clueless in our play i'll be gutted and calling for ollys head , looking forward to seeing the bods that sit near me
                                I just hope for once, this joke of a club will shut me up after today.

Come on Rangers, let's farking win this 1st match!
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X