Ideas for the voyeurs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for the voyeurs?

If you're a regular on here, then you probably notice that the majority of the time we have a handful of members logged in and 100+ just viewing.
    On the surface to the uninitiated, we can look like a disfunctional bunch, but the truth is, we are like a big messed up family.
    What do you think we can do to get some of the viewers to actually login and contribute?

There's only so many times we can make fun of Weare's football past, Ted's poems, Shannia's positivity, Rebel and Gingers love fest, Kevs sarcasm and Brighton's passengers

We need fresh blood!
    All ideas welcome
    Last edited by Fraggy; 03-08-2017, 05:08 PM.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

all we need Fraggy is a decent football team
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Sounds like a great plan Lymes; but while we are waiting for that to happen, any ideas that we can implement now?
      Maybe if some of the viewers could reply or even PM one of us to explain why they just prefer to read and not contribute to our disfunctional but well balanced family
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Not a dig at the mods, they have to abide by certain rules, but sites like this seem to be over policed and words that don't seem offensive (IMHO) are blanked out.
        Again not a dig, but banning popular posters like Facto doesn't encourage traffic. He started lots of threads and also would comment on other people's. Maybe he was a little borderline sometimes, people either agreed or disagreed with him but at least it encouraged others to post their opinions.
        Liked the tv series (Bates Motel thread) but nobody has posted anything recently. Maybe you mods could bump popular threads back to the top or post yourselves asking for peoples opinions on anything you've enjoyed?

Comment

Forgot to mention, sometimes Hubble and a few others post things that remind me of something that I was told many years ago.
          'It's better to say nothing and appear stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt'

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
            Not a dig at the mods, they have to abide by certain rules, but sites like this seem to be over policed and words that don't seem offensive (IMHO) are blanked out.
            Again not a dig, but banning popular posters like Facto doesn't encourage traffic. He started lots of threads and also would comment on other people's. Maybe he was a little borderline sometimes, people either agreed or disagreed with him but at least it encouraged others to post their opinions.
            Liked the tv series (Bates Motel thread) but nobody has posted anything recently. Maybe you mods could bump popular threads back to the top or post yourselves asking for peoples opinions on anything you've enjoyed?
            always found facto funny myself , duller place without him

Comment

Working...
            X