Just Rewind a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Rewind a bit

Just flicking through YouTube on some QPR videos. Came across this from when we were relegated from the Prem. Give this a listen http://youtu.be/FsqIt7yH8_s

Really makes you realise how much of a rebuilding job the club has had on its hands and is still only at the start of it. Think patience is key tbh, us as a fan base always think signing a load of new players is always the answer....

I don't think anyone thinks signing a load of new players is the answer. All most people are asking for is a couple of decent players in the weakest positions, right back and attack. If we sign the Bogle man we're halfway there. I think pretty much everyone is on board with the need to keep costs to a minimum - for the time being.

Comment

Excellent post Hubs we all know we have no money just want a little investment of some quality of some sort

Comment

There are very very few footballers who really care about the club they play for. All they care about is their wages and their next club and signing on fee.

Comment

Surely we're hardly at the start of it. Only caulker is left?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            I don't think anyone thinks signing a load of new players is the answer. All most people are asking for is a couple of decent players in the weakest positions, right back and attack. If we sign the Bogle man we're halfway there. I think pretty much everyone is on board with the need to keep costs to a minimum - for the time being.
            Spot on

Comment

great post hubs. id add a centerback too as all our cbs are unreliable imo. sure, caulker might be coming back into the side but id rather not rely on him.

thing is, with the right tactics and formation we actually have a good side

Comment

Good post Hud. I think that is spot on.

Comment

Just saying in the past we have always thought that was the answer and the club have always caved in to the Twitter idiots. People need to remember just how rotten the club was and that its going to take a while to balance the books. Agree that we are close. Fulham for example bobbed about at the bottom of the league for a few seasons before slowly rebuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                    Just saying in the past we have always thought that was the answer and the club have always caved in to the Twitter idiots. People need to remember just how rotten the club was and that its going to take a while to balance the books. Agree that we are close. Fulham for example bobbed about at the bottom of the league for a few seasons before slowly rebuilding.
                    That's a reasonable observation.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                      Would you take being in fulham's position now (potential promotion contenders) in say, two seasons time? With mid-lower league table finishes up until then?

Comment

Bite your hand off for that to be the case.

Comment

Working...
                        X