Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    Really!

1 in 4 at Championship level, previously released by West Brom, Birmingham, Rangers and Celtic, only prolific at non league and league 2 and now at 25 years old still appears to be falling out with clubs? Are some of you so desperate for a signing that you see beyond the facts.
    12 games isn't really anything to go by. He started off really well think he scored 3 in his first 5. Celtic are linked too, they only sign decent strikers. I say give him a go
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Unbelievably easily pleased if you mean that,or maybe your being sarcastic?
      No scarasam think he would be a good signing still fairly young scores goals I'm happy with him if we get him

Comment

Looked a right handful when we played Wigan last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Just seen someone share a post on Twitter saying we are close to completing a move for Wigan striker Omar Bogle for £850k. Not sure how reliable it is, just thought I'd pass it on. For the record I don't know much about the guy.
          Which tweet are you going by? Out of interest.

Secondly, to all those slating the lad already, he was top notch for GTFC and got signed by Wigan because of it in Jan.

Comment

Few people saying he looked sharp at ours last year other then penalty never thought he done anything of note

Comment

I think he's decent but him and Smith should be understudies to Sylla. Sylla is our only real goal scorer at the club. If he goes, I think we'll be in a lot of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                I think he's decent but him and Smith should be understudies to Sylla. Sylla is our only real goal scorer at the club. If he goes, I think we'll be in a lot of trouble.
                We will be in a lot of trouble either way until holloway is gone

Comment

He's here for the immediate it's beyond our control so Letts hope for the best and give the nego a rest and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    We will be in a lot of trouble either way until holloway is gone
                    im unsure tbh, i still have faith in ollie but he does do crazy things sometimes. itll be one of two things with him imo, we'll either do well and have a good season or do terribly. if he keeps fiddling with formations and playing people out of position like pavel as a wingback we'll be in for a rough season and what worries me then is who would wanna step into that mess? if ollie plays to our teams strengths then we have all the chance of doing well. either way im looking forward to getting back down to hq on saturday, it felt great to be back in the loft on saturday apart from the 20 minute wait for a pint from the blue and white bar...

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      He's here for the immediate it's beyond our control so Letts hope for the best and give the nego a rest and see what happens
                      This. Roll on Satuday.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Don't see what the fuss is about for this geezer. Would rather save the £850k and give Eze a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Don't see what the fuss is about for this geezer. Would rather save the £850k and give Eze a chance.
                          Probably the fact that he has the pedigree to score goals for fun, he's scored at every level. Similar to many non league stars rising the top. Only joined Wigan in Jan, so not had a proper chance at Champ level. All be it he scored then too...

Comment

Id be so happy to get him. Some of these type of players go on to be really good and worth a fortune in a couple of years. (Wells for example)
                            How does anyone on here know he wont?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                              Probably the fact that he has the pedigree to score goals for fun, he's scored at every level. Similar to many non league stars rising the top. Only joined Wigan in Jan, so not had a proper chance at Champ level. All be it he scored then too...

Will reserve judgement as I've only seen him at our place and can't say he stood out.

Maybe seeing Washington go from goal scoring in League 1 for fun to hitting everything but the net has made me wary of strikers who are not proven (yet) in the Championship
                              Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 02-08-2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Not a bad shout,I'm inclined to agree

Comment

Working...
                                X