Omar Bogle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    You were happy with his tenure at QPR then mate?
    I was very pleased when we signed him but found him to be another from that era that just disappointed overall.
    Shame because he looked great at Blackburn (but then so did Chris Samba)
    I thought he'd be quality but there again I thought SWP would be too. Really would love to blank out that era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      We haven't a pot to #### in,very limited squad managed by a league 1 manager ,finishe 1 place above relegation will be celebrated
      How have we got a league one manager? He's been promoted from the championship twice you absolute bore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        We haven't a pot to #### in,very limited squad managed by a league 1 manager ,finishe 1 place above relegation will be celebrated
        You do n arf come out with doom & gloom tripe, im sure you get off on it! reason being we`re playing well and havnt played bad yet youre loving it our first defeat where we played well and was unlucky!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Envy you that manager i really do.
          He will get you up.
          No he won't.

Comment

• If Bruce is sacked could Warnock end up at Villa? I know he was annoyed they turned him down a year ago but maybe Cardiff's good start could sway them. Also good ol Arry is 50/1 to be the next Villa manager....would not be surprised at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              If Bruce is sacked could Warnock end up at Villa? I know he was annoyed they turned him down a year ago but maybe Cardiff's good start could sway them. Also good ol Arry is 50/1 to be the next Villa manager....would not be surprised at all
              The way this league goes, I would not be surprised that after 10 games, Villa will be above Cardiff.

Hope not though as I really want John Terry to be shown up for the karnt he is week in, week out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Good player hardly a surprise
                He was absolute dogsh!t for us for the best part of 4 years. That's a fact.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  The player we signed from Blackburn was not the player we let go at the end of his contract. Sort of player though that Warnock could get firing again but agreed for whatever reason he did not fire on all cylinders for us that is for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Correctamundo
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      The player we signed from Blackburn was not the player we let go at the end of his contract. Sort of player though that Warnock could get firing again but agreed for whatever reason he did not fire on all cylinders for us that is for sure.
                      We got a player who never actually wanted to play for us but we were best offer at the end of the window so he signed on dotted line

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        The way this league goes, I would not be surprised that after 10 games, Villa will be above Cardiff.

Hope not though as I really want John Terry to be shown up for the karnt he is week in, week out.
                        So true, I would be surprised to see Ipswich still there after ten games as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          We got a player who never actually wanted to play for us
                          Like a load of others I could mention around the same time and for a while after.

Comment

• Such a shame we missed out on Omar. Cardiff are very lucky. NW is an astute manager with money to spend.

(Those teeth!!!!)

Comment

Working...
                            X