No announcement yet.

Omar Bogle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think people need some twitter, coaching.

Comment

• deal done

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...the-bluebirds/

Comment

• Cardiff serious contenders this year under warnock !!

Comment

• Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
          Envy you that manager i really do.
          He will get you up.

Comment

• This deal was Bogled from the start!

Comment

• we hung around to long

Comment

• Warnock loved down here. match made in heaven. can see why you guys loved him.
                getting the right players and tactics right so far. very early days yet and stil be happy if we make the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  we hung around to long
                  No they wanted some money so we didn't bother.

Comment

• 1 person who you boys may be interested in hearing about (some may not) is junior hoilett.
                    he came to us last season looking ok but not fit. but now he seems to be absolutely on fire and looking back to his best.
                    looks a totally different player to last season now hes fit

Comment

1 person who you boys may be interested in hearing about (some may not) is junior hoilett.
                      he came to us last season looking ok but not fit. but now he seems to be absolutely on fire and looking back to his best.
                      He has the heart of a lion... a sealion.

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        we hung around to long
                        We haven't a pot to #### in,very limited squad managed by a league 1 manager ,finishe 1 place above relegation will be celebrated

Comment

1 person who you boys may be interested in hearing about (some may not) is junior hoilett.

Good player hardly a surprise
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Is his contract up for renewal?
                            That was the only time we saw him play well.

Comment

Wait until clubs remember him and his one move....he'll be sh*t again.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Good player hardly a surprise
                                You were happy with his tenure at QPR then mate?
                                I was very pleased when we signed him but found him to be another from that era that just disappointed overall.
                                Shame because he looked great at Blackburn (but then so did Chris Samba)

Comment

Working...
                                X