Omar Bogle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Bogle

Just seen someone share a post on Twitter saying we are close to completing a move for Wigan striker Omar Bogle for £850k. Not sure how reliable it is, just thought I'd pass it on. For the record I don't know much about the guy.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

big and physical. But £850,000 tells you how good he is. Saying that, we're pretty desperate. I'd welcome him
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

omar bugle is the best prospect in europe and valued at ten million so no its not going to happen
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        omar bugle is the best prospect in europe and valued at ten million so no its not going to happen

made me crack up
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I have seen him a few times and he is not so bad, and he can play on his own up front. But, there is no way he is the finished product, he needs development and the will to learn. Still, I'd say the potential is there and 850' is not expensive at all..

Comment

How long does it take to complete a bogie, this rumour about how close we are has been going on for weeks now,one good sneeze and it should be done , but this is qpr and I fear it'll dry up !!

Comment

Oh dear oh dear, if that's the standard we are looking at then we are in trouble, Patrick Agemang comes to mind. Sold by Grimsby to Wigan in the last year for in excess of a million so they are clearly cutting their losses!

Although on the positive side will make mackie's touch look world class
              Last edited by rickyranger; 01-08-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Not sure why anyone's turning there nose up this. Much better than what we have imo. Looked a real threat at Loftus Road this year. Seem to remember a fair few wanting him when he was banging them in for Grimsby.

Mind you all pie in the sky if it's just on Tw@tter

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                  How long does it take to complete a bogie, this rumour about how close we are has been going on for weeks now,one good sneeze and it should be done , but this is qpr and I fear it'll dry up !!
                  Has it? I thought it was just talk on here. Hadn't seen anything else. If that's the case I apologise for wasting everyone's time lol.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    It's between us and Rochdale, both bidding for Europe's best striker,we might have to offer more than £10 million to get him

Comment

850k would be a bargain, he's fallen out with wigans management and they want him out hence why they're cutting their losses. would be a good signing imo and he looks like a powerful natural finisher and should fit in nicely with us. atm i think the only reliable goalscorer we have is sylla (if he plays regularly, he's looked way sharper in preseason), washington is a bit inconsistent and i don't know if we can really chance playing him up front as a lone striker. my only concern is it would push eze further down the pecking order

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                        Not sure why anyone's turning there nose up this. Much better than what we have imo. Looked a real threat at Loftus Road this year. Seem to remember a fair few wanting him when he was banging them in for Grimsby.

Mind you all pie in the sky if it's just on Tw@tter
                        I am with you on this, he is a big threat and maybe the biggest talent in the lower leagues..

I'm not totally convinced since I'd prefere a striker with more pace but a bit of a poor mans Gomis?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          It's between us and Rochdale, both bidding for Europe's best striker,we might have to offer more than £10 million to get him
                          I hate the carnt already. *

* its sarcasm, please don't come on and tell me off like usual Stan.

Comment

He seems to be a natural goal scorer and has scored goals wherever he has played, albeit lower and non-league. Seems to be a good low cost gamble to me. Bignot was his manager at Kidderminster and Grimsby, so sure Olly will have spoken to him about the move, if it is fact.

Comment

I think this could be a good deal if true. Seemed to score every other week at Grimsby. I know it was league 2 but at least he showed potential. Will be willing to bust a gut as he's relatively new on the scene and could be a great signing.

Comment

Working...
                              X