Club by club assessment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
    How many players did we go in for but turned us down ?
    What are the true finances of the club, owners FFP exactly to know how much we have to spend ? I don't think anyone knows the answer to this
    How many players were offered more money elsewhere, we have one of the smallest gates in the league I would imagine.
    I am sure every club wants to sign 4-5 superstars by the end of May but it can't always happen.
    Just about everyone wanted an end to signing expensive players and to buy unknown players on the cheap and coach them to a better standard with the saying "I don't mind if we don't go up for 4-5 years". Really because I am not hearing this now from many.
    I like Holloway but was he almost the only manager we could get because of the finances available currently ?

Post of the thread, which got completely ignored, interestingly

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
      How many players did we go in for but turned us down ?
      What are the true finances of the club, owners FFP exactly to know how much we have to spend ? I don't think anyone knows the answer to this
      How many players were offered more money elsewhere, we have one of the smallest gates in the league I would imagine.
      I am sure every club wants to sign 4-5 superstars by the end of May but it can't always happen.
      Just about everyone wanted an end to signing expensive players and to buy unknown players on the cheap and coach them to a better standard with the saying "I don't mind if we don't go up for 4-5 years". Really because I am not hearing this now from many.
      I like Holloway but was he almost the only manager we could get because of the finances available currently ?
      Good shout mate

Comment

Working...
      X