No announcement yet.

transfer meeting happening now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where has the Bowler money gone as I thought any sales would be given to Holloway? Our chairman's mismanagement in years 1-3 of ownership has killed this club.

Comment

Just because they are having a meeting now, that doesn't mean it is the first such meeting, as some seem to be assuming. Things change, deals fall through and options narrow. If the club haven't managed to make any deals up to now, it makes sense to have a meeting and review where they are.

As for ragging on the fans, I think the comments are justified in some respect. We have a lot of vocal, impatient, unrealistic fans. IMO.
      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
        As for ragging on the fans, I think the comments are justified in some respect. We have a lot of vocal, impatient, unrealistic fans. IMO.
        Find it quite funny myself, but a bit disappointed he didn't finish it off with a "whatever"

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          Just because they are having a meeting now, that doesn't mean it is the first such meeting, as some seem to be assuming. Things change, deals fall through and options narrow. If the club haven't managed to make any deals up to now, it makes sense to have a meeting and review where they are.

Oi, pack it in with the common sense Buffalo. For what it's worth, I agree 100% with what you say
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Who ask us to renew our season tickets early so they could see how much money to spend? who said we are after getting our business done early? who said we are after 4-5 players?
            I don't remember it being our vocal, impatient, unrealistic fans.

Comment

Maybe the first targets didn't want to come to us, this could be a meeting to discuss next tier down but obviously you cannot say it in public.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                Who ask us to renew our season tickets early so they could see how much money to spend?
                I don't remember it being our vocal, impatient, unrealistic fans.
                Just by looking on here, it is our fans that were banging on about not renewing though.

Comment

Quite a short meeting I would guess.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Quite a short meeting I would guess.
                    made me chuckle

Comment

Working...
                    X