Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klonk View Post
    I was about to say the same, serious deja vous from this time last season!

Comment

Think there was the same old Bollo(ks at the start of last season how he was raring to come back and all that rubbish look what happened

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Last chance saloon?
        I thought he'd already drunk that one dry

Comment

Already had his last chance. Ollie talking rubbish.

Comment

Holloway worked really hard with Clark Carlisle back in the day. Not his fault he skipped to Watford cos he wanted to be up north.
            Maybe he'll get through to Caulker too.
            Mind you with FFP he will be on his toes anyway.

Comment

May as well use him until he leaves. We're paying his wages let's make him work. But on a human level, if he's got mental health issues I think the club has a duty to help him - within reason. So, when it comes to his trade, football, he should be supported and allowed to train and have the opportunity to play if he proves himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Already had his last chance. Ollie talking rubbish.
                While he’s got a year left on his contract he’s always got another chance with us

He wouldn’t be the first addict to take a couple of goes before getting himself straight.

It’s a no-brianer to give him that chance. Good luck to him. He’s premiership quality if he succeeds so lets hope he does

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
                  While he’s got a year left on his contract he’s always got another chance with us

He wouldn’t be the first addict to take a couple of goes before getting himself straight.

It’s a no-brianer to give him that chance. Good luck to him. He’s premiership quality if he succeeds so lets hope he does
                  Premiership quality my arce he did more single handedly than any body else to religated us from the Premier league

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Premiership quality my arce he did more single handedly than any body else to religated us from the Premier league
                    Ain't being funny mate, only reason the bloke isn't playing top flight football is his drinking. If he had a decent head on his shoulders he'd probably being playing for England. I get Ollie's point that if he is behaving himself, then he's a real asset to the team. Problem is, history tells us that this will probably only last a couple of months before he returns to his old ways!

Comment

Caulker in a 'fantastic place' after opening up about dark times as QPR boss Holloway reveals pride in return https://t.co/mT2Jc5dUDf https://t.co/quqL5urKQe

If hes in such a fantastic place why aint he kicked a ball in years.
                      I reckon id be in a fantastic place watching 40 grand flash into ny bank every week for doing absolutely fark all but hit the sauce.
                      Has anyone else got a cushier life on the planet?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Ain't being funny mate, only reason the bloke isn't playing top flight football is his drinking. If he had a decent head on his shoulders he'd probably being playing for England. I get Ollie's point that if he is behaving himself, then he's a real asset to the team. Problem is, history tells us that this will probably only last a couple of months before he returns to his old ways!
                        Tarbs if is a small word with a big meaning !! But you just answered your point if he had a decent head but you know he ain't got a head of any discription , also buddy you didn't comment on his responsibility in our religation

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post

That's what I thought this time last year. I have zero faith in him being a success for us but obviously hope he proves me wrong. It's a ridiculous situation...not even done preseason and now he is back and in a "fantastic place". It's pure nonsense IMO.

Comment

Tarbs if is a small word with a big meaning !! But you just answered your point if he had a decent head but you know he ain't got a head of any discription , also buddy you didn't comment on his responsibility in our religation
                            Yeah, he was poor that season. But name me a player in our squad who you were consistently impressed by that year?

All I'm saying is if by some miracle he got his head straight (unlikely I know), Caulker would be a cut above any other centre half in the Championship!

Comment

I cannot stand the bloke but if he can improve the club on the pitch then I couldn't give a monkeys about the last 2 years or so.

Comment

Well you know that aint true and anyway his downward spiral started after the Spurs away game which was second or third that season.

In a league where Andy Keogh can get in team of the year, trust me, a mentally stable Caulker is miles ahead.

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Caulker in a 'fantastic place' after opening up about dark times as QPR boss Holloway reveals pride in return https://t.co/mT2Jc5dUDf https://t.co/quqL5urKQe
                                If hes in such a fantastic place why aint he kicked a ball in years.

I reckon id be in a fantastic place watching 40 grand flash into ny bank every week for doing absolutely fark all but hit the sauce.
                                Has anyone else got a cushier life on the planet?
                                You clearly have no understanding of depression. It can affect anyone. There’s always someone better off than you so I don’t think its right to let your own jealousy cloud your feelings on him.

Depression is often linked to expectations and being genetically more predisposed to it. The money becomes normal and a neutral factor. It’s likely the same reason Lennon had his issues. He thought his life would be like ‘x’ but its only ‘y’ and that becomes an issue.

Even if you are a low wage earner on 20 odd grand a year, you yourself are still better off in terms of all material, health and security related issues than at least 95% of people that have ever lived, ever. That doesnt mean no one in Britain has a right to have depression because they aren’t as bad off as some kid living in the third world. It can affect anyone

Comment

Working...
                                X