Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    He is shot mate. He's lost every bit of ability he had, from what I can see this season. Absolute bag of nerves and should not be selected at this time.

Plenty will disagree, but Nedum is awful too. His part in the first goal was embarrassing. And he does something like that every game, without fail.

We need Grant Hall back or we need a new centre half!
    This is pretty accurate. Ned never covered himself in glory and equally could have put ball out just like caulker should have but for me the onset of that goal was caulker having it with loads of time then getting caught still not clearing it then battling and still not clearing it to point it becomes panic stations and we see end result. That goal started on the half way/touchline And finished in our net

Two CBs who really don't have the ability to play with the ball trying to play and getting caught for the love of god just put your foot through it and defend first and foremost it's not pretty but I would guess me and the rest of the fans would prefer see it in row Z then back of the net time and time again.

Your decent defenders with minimal footballing ability so just defend stop trying to play and the errors will stop.

Are they under instruction to try and keep the ball?? If so time for a rethink

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      He is shot mate. He's lost every bit of ability he had, from what I can see this season. Absolute bag of nerves and should not be selected at this time.

Plenty will disagree, but Nedum is awful too. His part in the first goal was embarrassing. And he does something like that every game, without fail.

We need Grant Hall back or we need a new centre half!

Yeah i agree tarbs but have to say i havnt seen the goals yesterday! but all those blaming ollie if caulkers nerves are shot it wouldnt of meant they are in training, he probably would of been raring to go, so no blame goes on ollie for picking him if he looked good in training! its when you get out on the big stage it goes pearshaped and obviously did! itll be difficult coming back from that i would of thought!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Thats exactly right to soon he has a long road ahead of him and needs
        time loads of support and really carefull handling.Throwing him in
        at Cardiff is not the best place to start this process injuries or not.

Total #### up picking him imho
        Agreed.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Looking at the video I dont think we can blame Caulker for the second goal. He was shoved over the line and leapfrogged by a beast.

Comment

Watching the highlights, it looks to me as if he is shot of confidence and looks the shadow of the player he COULD have been.

Need to do some hard work to get rid of this guy as I can't see a happy ending for QPR, just another sponger creaming us for millions whilst offering zilch.

Comment

Neds definitely more at fault than Caulker for first goal, as he was the last man between ball and goal, but played an absolutely suicidal ball back to Smithies, when all he had to do was either kick it out or get the weight of the pass back correct. Whatever you say about his qualities (and yes he is one of our best defenders) he does appear to have one major blunder per game. Yes, Caulker was at fault too for conceding in the first instance, but not as much as Neds on this occasion.

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Looking at the video I dont think we can blame Caulker for the second goal. He was shoved over the line and leapfrogged by a beast.
              This too.

Bit premature writing Caulker off considering it was his first league start in nearly a year! Bear in mind too he was thrust into this game due to injuries to others, when ordinarily he'd have been on the bench as he's being eased back into regular 1st team football.

Comment

Working...
              X