Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Him and Sylla could work?
      Sylla and work just don't look right in a sentence

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Based on form I'd have Ariel in 1st team and in for Luongo.
        Based on form?? Doesn't even make sense?

Luongo rated as one of the best midfielders in the championship last season and was easily our best player against Bournemouth on Saturday. Based on form, Luongo stays in the starting line up
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
          Based on form?? Doesn't even make sense?

Luongo rated as one of the best midfielders in the championship last season and was easily our best player against Bournemouth on Saturday. Based on form, Luongo stays in the starting line up
          The best player vs Bournemouth? Really? His passing was poor, was caught in possession more than once and let's not talk about his shooting..l.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            The best player vs Bournemouth? Really? His passing was poor, was caught in possession more than once and let's not talk about his shooting..l.
            Who was our best player then?

We know Luongo will never score again, we just need to accept that and move on lol.

One of maybe 3 to play the full 90? The passes he was playing were ones trying to create something as no one else was. On another day they might have come off. Plus he was taking it round Premier League players for fun. For me, easily our best player on the pitch that day.

Comment

Scowen provided that enforcer role much more than Luongo.

I would love Luongo to come off but at the moment every time I think of his balon d'or nomination I just giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Scowen provided that enforcer role much more than Luongo.

I would love Luongo to come off but at the moment every time I think of his balon d'or nomination I just giggle.
                Mass wasn't asked to play that role though, he was further forward. One occasion he skinned 3 bournemouth players.

Yeah the balon d'or was a bit far. Maybe they just liked the sound of his name?

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                  Who was our best player then?

We know Luongo will never score again, we just need to accept that and move on lol.

One of maybe 3 to play the full 90? The passes he was playing were ones trying to create something as no one else was. On another day they might have come off. Plus he was taking it round Premier League players for fun. For me, easily our best player on the pitch that day.
                  I thought Luongo played better when he was pushed forward and agree that on another day some of his passes would come off and he'd look a proper player. Needs some game time not worrying about the defensive side IMO.

Comment

Ollie might want to play him upfront. Think Liverpool brought him on as sub there. Remember Sandro

Comment

Apparently he was in B block and went mental when winner went in plus was good with fans walking Uxbridge road after match. Perhaps deserves another opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Apparently he was in B block and went mental when winner went in plus was good with fans walking Uxbridge road after match. Perhaps deserves another opportunity
                        If fit and his head on he's miles our best defender and possibly the best in the league. Hopefully he's in a better more stable place now, cos he is a massive asset.

Comment

Pains me to say it but today he looked totally shot and washed up. Will he recover and carve a career for himself?? I hope so but can't see it being with us

Comment

Pains me to say it but today he looked totally shot and washed up. Will he recover and carve a career for himself?? I hope so but can't see it being with us
                            I think we have to put it down to match sharpness. He needs games. I presume people don't lose ability so I hope that with games he can get better and somewhere near his best. We need to work with what we have.

Comment

You also said Caulker was 95% at fault for the first goal that was clearly 100% Neds fault before coating off our best player Luke Freeman for what I can guess was beer talk.

Caulker has massive problems clearly. Wether he can get back to the quality player he used to be is another question. I'm sure he doesn't need people like you on his back for 90mins in his current state.

Comment

I know what you means James but he's not even doing the basics anymore yes get match sharpness but first goal just put ball out second goal just block your man. Was out muscled first and second goal that's not match sharpness that's crap defending. Hope he gets back on track as like Tarbs it's total waste of someone who had ability

Comment

Working...
                                X