No announcement yet.

Holloway interview 12more months of Transfer Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm prepared to go with West Acton on this as he is a decent poster who is often critical when he feels it's justified. Given this I am surprised people are purely picking up on the perceived pi$$ take of the fans by Ollie. Now I am not his biggest fan but he does love the club and he is more than likely referring to some of the twitter chumps.

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger whoever was manager would be sent out to give the same bullshlt ! That's why I never criticise Ollie for quite simply nobody of better qualifications would work under such restraints what would it do for anybodys CV ? don't know if Jimmy Floyd's rep has been damaged but he's still not working is he ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Don't shoot the messenger whoever was manager would be sent out to give the same bullshlt ! That's why I never criticise Ollie for quite simply nobody of better qualifications would work under such restraints what would it do for anybodys CV ? don't know if Jimmy Floyd's rep has been damaged but he's still not working is he ?
        No he's not. I can't make my mind up about JFH. I don't think we would have been sucked into the relegation battle with him in charge but it was hard work watching wasn't it?. Way too cautious I felt.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          I'm prepared to go with West Acton on this as he is a decent poster who is often critical when he feels it's justified. Given this I am surprised people are purely picking up on the perceived pi$$ take of the fans by Ollie. Now I am not his biggest fan but he does love the club and he is more than likely referring to some of the twitter chumps.
          Indeed, he is. And so are the rest of us
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

This is not Fawlty Towers. If you own a business that is struggling the last thing you do is insult your remaining customers no matter what. Good or bad you still need them.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              This is not Fawlty Towers. If you own a business that is struggling the last thing you do is insult your remaining customers no matter what. Good or bad you still need them.
              We don't need some of those idiots

Comment

You don't but you know kind he is tries to be funny and doesn't think , I doubt it was meant to be taken seriously ! But attention does need to be payed to feeling of apathy being generated , Romford called old fashion fans think that also meant loyal people always used to comment on QPRs good fans even Marenio commented to H R at Stamford bridge , but going into a third full season with feeling of apathy Ollie should cut the comedy

Comment

Think we need all the support we can get whether critical or not.

If new stadium comes to fruition we definitely do and in a world where
                  people want things now it is most important to praise the fans you
                  have rather than mock them.

It is also true the fans diid not get us into this financial state it was total
                  mismanagement.

Holloway and the management have still got a lot to learn and these quips
                  by IH do the wellbeing of the club no favours so button it IH you #####

Comment

Whilst we have our fair share of plums in our support, once you start digging out fans it'sthe beginning of the end for me. It willnever end well.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Whilst we have our fair share of plums in our support, once you start digging out fans it'sthe beginning of the end for me. It willnever end well.
                      Maybe we should all purchase a dummy and throw tbem on the pitch at the
                      Reading game.

Comment

So anybody who disagrees with your rose tinted views is an idiot? Even though some were probably supporting before you were born?

Comment

Just listened. Don't think what he said was that bad. Wouldn't say it was a babies voice, more of a simpletons

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Just listened. Don't think what he said was that bad. Wouldn't say it was a babies voice, more of a simpletons
                            The point is he should not be doing anything like this at all

Comment

Do you have a link for the interview? Was he saying we're not signing anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                The point is he should not be doing anything like this at all
                                Back in the days of the Rowlands .Cook.Furlong.Bircham team i went to
                                the training ground and had a some what heated discussion with Holloway
                                which related to certain players performances.

It came to a head when one of his coaching staff told me to #### off
                                i replied that the club would be very interested to heat about this being
                                a season ticket holder.

Holloway quickly persuaded me to stay as i was going leave.On staying
                                I put a question to Holloway as to who are the most important people at a club??

His reply the players,i was astonished and said surely it has to be the fans;on
                                hearing this he changed his mind and agreed with me.

We then went and had a cuppa in the canteen at Harlington.

It would appear he has learnt nothing and needs to keep his mouth shut

Totally true story

Comment

Working...
                                X