No announcement yet.

Holloway interview 12more months of Transfer Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was expecting this anyway, this season is about staying up and getting to know each players movements. Next year we'll be much stronger and it should pay off.

Let's see what IH can do this year, we still have some good players.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I was expecting this anyway, this season is about staying up and getting to know each players movements. Next year we'll be much stronger and it should pay off.

Let's see what IH can do this year, we still have some good players.
      It's always next year....

Comment

Two years ago: It's all about consolidation. Next year we'll push for promotion
        Year ago: It's all about rebuilding. Next year we'll push for promotion
        This year: It's all about getting to know each other better. Next year we'll be stronger
        When will we focus on the current season?

Comment

Timmy. Do you think we are lacking direction now?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            No don't lack direction as long as the direction is backward that is , we've been good at going in that direction year on year for the last three years

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              No don't lack direction as long as the direction is backward that is , we've been good at going in that direction year on year for the last three years

Yep.

Holloway was bought in to ensure we stay on that path and don't risk turning it around.

Stability - that's the key!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                Two years ago: It's all about consolidation. Next year we'll push for promotion
                Year ago: It's all about rebuilding. Next year we'll push for promotion
                This year: It's all about getting to know each other better. Next year we'll be stronger
                When will we focus on the current season?
                Next year!

Comment

I think we are skint. as in there's no money in the pot at the moment especially with the FFP thing still hanging over us, but I believe this is Holloway getting in his excuses early

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    I think we are skint. as in there's no money in the pot at the moment especially with the FFP thing still hanging over us, but I believe this is Holloway getting in his excuses early
                    No I don't think so Dave I think Holloway is using the media and web sites in an attempt to squeeze a bit of money out of the board to strengthen his squad
                    I find it very disappointing that we are starting the season with the prospect of Perch being our right back , in fact the way the club treat the defence as a whole as the poor relations of the team , in regards to the FFP I think it suits the club to have it hanging over it as the fans are willing to accept mediocricy while the threat is is there

Comment

Uncle did say he would fund another couple of players, so im really shocked we havent got a defender.
                      Striker im not to worried about, cos if smith and washington get off to a good start and gain confidence they could do great in this division. Oh and sylla is one very good goal scorer as well.
                      If it was all about us being skint why aint we laoned anyone either?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Yes. We are floating.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Next year!
                          Ok! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            Ok! Can't wait!
                            Next year: league one is a good level to complete the rebuilding process at. We'll go back up stronger

Comment

Timmy, We are just about floating and not much more and just cannot ever see it changing under Fernandes.

Comment

Working...
                              X