Holloway interview 12more months of Transfer Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    So anybody who disagrees with your rose tinted views is an idiot? Even though some were probably supporting before you were born?
    The idiots I'm referring to are on Twitter so I doubt it somehow. I was born in 1964. Not really sure why that is 'rose tinted' but you tend to use that a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      I think most of the posters on here are apprehensive about this season, full backs and a striker are not just wishing thinking they are essential, we have some decent players especially midfield and winger.

My huge concern for this season is obviously Holloway, don't rate him and never have,team changes and formations baffle me and the input from the clueless coach Bircham is nil.
      These 2 should have gone after our famous 7 on the trot run of defeats, at any level that is a disgrace.
      I do fear for this year and if relagated this club could drift into oblivion. Just amazed the board have done nothing about the poor state we are in.
      I have never felt so flat and disinterested in over 50 years of attending games.
      Holloway is just abut our limit these days I think he brought Bircham trying to replicate the old days where in reality he's just another burden on the wage bill and liability with his loose mouth , Holloway would be well advised to post nothing , if all he's got is apathy and gloom then expect criticism or maybe he should leave it up to ### after all he's pulling the strings

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger
        Just listened. Don't think what he said was that bad. Wouldn't say it was a babies voice, more of a simpletons
        I feel bit bad now as some are focusing on one minor part of what was a pretty honest interview by him. I have been open that im not his biggest fan but really don't think this is anything to bash him over. Your description is probably better then mine.

It's simply Holloway and would have been said with no intention to offend so no point getting upset with him over it rather should be grateful he's clarified position for this and next window

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I feel bit bad now as some are focusing on one minor part of what was a pretty honest interview by him. I have been open that im not his biggest fan but really don't think this is anything to bash him over. Your description is probably better then mine.

It's simply Holloway and would have been said with no intention to offend so no point getting upset with him over it rather should be grateful he's clarified position for this and next window
          We are far to forgiving;if he didnt mean to offend then why say it that way.at all.
          Why not just keep his gob shut not doing the club the fans or himself any favours.

He really should know better

Comment

What a paddy over nothing...

He did a moan voice about people complaining "why haven't we signed him"...I agree

We have cried out for change and the club to be properly and when it's started to be, people moan about lack of signings.

Well done Holloway I say... a backbone.

Comment

A backbone your having a laugh mocking your own fans as somebody
              posted earlier the beginning of the end turning on your own.

The man is a clueless clown in terms of todays football

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Exactly my point mate (in your first paragraph)

Comment

Am with Hits on this. All we seem to get is a different message from different people at different times. This has been the case for ages. And that's perhaps what frustrates and causes the very reaction that Holloway mocks. Perhaps we are just fed up with the spin. Whatever Holloways issue or agenda he shouldn't do anything that alienates the fans who are the lifeblood of any club.
                  We keep hearing that wrongs are being put right off the field but the dysfunction at Board / DoF/ management level appears to be as acute as ever. And the on field problems have not been resolved by signing Scowen on a free - the weaknesses remain clear and remain unresolved . We head into the new season predominantly unchanged from last and that is worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Will he ever learn?
                    Probably not but he is right.

Comment

Only people offended by Holloway's "mocking voice" probably do the same to him when he delivers his sound bites at a post match interview.

Couldn't give a t*ss myself

Comment

Think a manager has to earn the right to mock fans.......

Comment

I don't feel mocked as I have rose tinted specs, therefore that comment wasn't aimed at me
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

He did first time around 77 !! Come on QPR are a club for fans off the streets not Jonny come lately or trophy chasers ,aswell as The Hooray Henry's that visit Fulham Broadway once a fortnight we are fans out he gutter looking up and always have been , so for me it's time to stop being prima dona's .Nasty old Ollie has offended me and hurt my feelings

Comment

I don't think that the issue with money is wages but transfer fees. If you sign a player on a 4 year contract for 8m, then this is entered in the books as 2m per year over 4 years.
                              Before the 2014 season we signed Caulker 8M, Mutch 6M, Fer 8M, Robinson 1M, McCarthy 3M, Sandro 6M. If these were all on 4 year contracts then we would have 8M in this years accounts from the transfer fees from 2014-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                                If you sign a player on a 4 year contract for 8m, then this is entered in the books as 2m per year over 4 years.

Still have to find the £8m cash for the transfer fee in the first year though.....and that is the real issue.......FUNDS

Comment

Working...
                                X