Holloway post match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway post match interview

mentioned Steve Caulker as a ''new signing'' and hopes for a couple of loan signings
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Just cant see us using him again unless there are no takers for him, its not much of a compliment to him no one wants him so maybe he might buckle down, would be to our benefit if he did if we`re going to carry on paying him, but hes full of errors in his play though, unless that was all to do with his drinking & life.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Just cant see us using him again unless there are no takers for him, its not much of a compliment to him no one wants him so maybe he might buckle down, would be to our benefit if he did if we`re going to carry on paying him, but hes full of errors in his play though, unless that was all to do with his drinking & life.
      Easy to judge him against Suarez and aguero but this is the championship. OK turning circle not the best but if he is fit then he's our best centre half at this football club by some way.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He's planning on keeping Caulker? Didn't see that one coming...
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          He's planning on keeping Caulker? Didn't see that one coming...
          Well he's under contract with us unfortunately and if nobody else wants him - and why would anybody want him? - then we are stuck with the waste of space until his contract runs down and we can bin him out the door. Sounds familiar...

Comment

If we can get him fit and dry then he is better than what we have and with Hall injured he may well actually become vital to us. Holloway did it with Clarke Carlisle so lets hope he can do it again.

Comment

Shows how desperate he is for funds when he puts his hopes on a depressed, anxious, alcho.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Shows how desperate he is for funds when he puts his hopes on a depressed, anxious, alcho.
                Personally I am convinced it's one big wind up and he has exaggerated his mind set for a sympathetic reaction. I've met him a few times and the bloke is a tank and very athletic. Going out on the lash don't make you an alcoholic just him being unprofessional and lacking morals and discipline. Still a big player imo
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Sounds like loans, no belief from the players and Ollie's blind denials of what faces him this season.

"I'm very optimistic and bursting with pride.." The way he delivered those lines, they should be checked on a polygraph.
                  Last edited by acricketer; 30-07-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

maybe a spell in the Priory with Dec has straightened Corky out
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

A fit and focused Caulker would be amassive asset to any club in this division. But how many chances does the bloke want?

Last chance saloon for me, if he even sneezes out of place I'd sack him on the spot.

Keep out the pub and keep it in your trousers Steve.

Comment

Working...
                      X