Feel it in the water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel it in the water

Not itk just fancy a signing being announced tomorrow.
    🤞🤞

Originally posted by Deridene View Post
    Not itk just fancy a signing being announced tomorrow.
    🤞🤞
    yeah, more than likely hoban on loan.

Lee Hoo's, am i right in saying the bloke made various appeals to fans, almost begging a groveling for the supporters to take up the early bird season ticket offer so as to give holloway the money as soon as possible to buy the players needed.

Seems like no one took up that offer as no players have been bought.

I'm sure (the honest as they come) lee hoo's would not have lied to us so there must be some explanation. maybe the money fell down a well or something.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not since John Gregory signing John Curtis has a pre season been so underwhelming.

Comment

It feels like we're having a pre-relegation this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Lee Hoo's, am i right in saying the bloke made various appeals to fans, almost begging a groveling for the supporters to take up the early bird season ticket offer so as to give holloway the money as soon as possible to buy the players needed.

I'm sure (the honest as they come) lee hoo's would not have lied to us so there must be some explanation. maybe the money fell down a well or something.

No chance he would have lied, as no one at QPR does lie or mislead fans.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Not since John Gregory signing John Curtis has a pre season been so underwhelming.
            This pre-season is on par with that one for sure and the season that followed was heading for a huge disappointment too until DeCanio arrived.

Comment

Great Football under Gigi scored for fun but could not defend for love nor money.

Comment

Feel it in my toes 

Comment

Don't forget Gerry Francis pre season never bought a single player where did we finish ?
                  Oh yeah top London premier league side !

Comment

Dogs. I hope you are not suggesting a similar result with this lot of rubble? Bidwell is no Wilson, Nedum is no Macca and we could go on. 1 free transfer thus far is very underwhelming for me and having seen how last season ended there has to be concern going into this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Shame you can't work out how to spell his name yet.

Comment

Lucky or not we were a premier league team that still had a chance of staying up all be it a slim one. While I was not a fan of Redknapp I will say that we have been in freefall ever since.

Comment

Lucky or not we were a premier league team that still had a chance of staying up all be it a slim one. While I was not a fan of Redknapp I will say that we have been in freefall ever since.
                          Since the start of that season after he took us up agreed

Comment

Unfortunately we are a million miles from that position now and I genuinely fear for the club as the parachute payments are gone next year so while we all want a stable club is another 12 months going to be the difference??

Comment

I think we had a far better chance of staying up than Redknapp haters would have us believe one point adrift going into he January window all we needed was a C/B bearing in mind nobody did more to fark up our season than Caulker , then as you say freefall from one point from safty to bottom eight away from safty since then it's been a shed load of dross players poor managers and the club sinking into London's bottom championship club looking at becoming London's smallest league club when Brentford and AFC get the their new ground

Comment

Working...
                              X