Team for Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Hope not. But this is probably close to the starting 11 he will chose.
    It allows him to play 3 5 2, 4 4 2 and 4 3 3 quite easily with the players he can pick today.

I think it will be good to see how Connor and Smith get on up top together and we actually have imo some some good options on the bench in the likes of Sylla, Yenni and the young lads like Eze and Owens could surprise a few people.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      It allows him to play 3 5 2, 4 4 2 and 4 3 3 quite easily with the players he can pick today.

I think it will be good to see how Connor and Smith get on up top together and we actually have imo some some good options on the bench in the likes of Sylla, Yenni and the young lads like Eze and Owens could surprise a few people.
      We have seen plenty of smith no way should he be starting but he will. Should be Sylla +1 for me

Comment

Conor is our most important player. Give him someone to play up with and play to his strengths and he'll be like a new signing. Been far too wasted out of postion which has been sole destroying
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          We have seen plenty of smith no way should he be starting but he will. Should be Sylla +1 for me
          I wouldn't mind smith and Sylla up top tbh but Ollie doesn't seem to fancy him.

As well as being someone who holds the ball up top, Smith is a asset when defending corners and set pieces.

Defensively we are vunerable but if we get hall and Caulker back and Ollie gets some continuity with the first 11 I reckon we will be the surprise package of the championship this season.

Comment

He's decent in defence agree there he's put his head on many a corner but he don't hold the ball up he should given his size but he don't
            Last edited by West Acton; 05-08-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X