Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Mass is so out of favour.
    Wish he had gone to Forest now and we got a defender, cos he wont get a game on this forum.
    But guaranteed to start. And be s hite.....

Comment

Smithies
      Furs. Ned. Hoban. Bidwell
      Ariel. Scowen

Pawel. Freeman. Yeni

Bogle
      Last edited by Rangers10; 28-07-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        As any new signings won't be fit enough and Hall likely to be out. What is our team v Reading. Although it is not the team I would pick you know it must include Ned and Mackie. Boryborrocks has been playing well so unlikely to start.

Smithies

Bidwell Lynch Onuoha Furlong

Manning Scowen Freeman

Wzsolek Mackie

Smith

Personally would like to see Sylla up front, Freeman for Mackie and Boryborrocks in.
        -------------------------------------------------Smithies------------------------------------------------------

Furlong-------------------Onuoha-------------------------------Hall-----------------------------Robinson

--------------------------------Scowen---------------------Borysiuk----------------------------------------

Wszolek---------------------------------------Freeman------------------------------------------Manning

--------------------------------------------------Sylla--------------------------------------------------------

Or

------------------------------------------------Smithies------------------------------------------------------

----------------Onuoha-------------------------Hall--------------------------Lynch-------------------------

Freeman-----------------Scowen-----------------------Borysiuk---------------------------------Manning

----------------Wszolek------------------------Sylla------------------------Ngbakoto---------------------

More importantly than who actually PLAYS, I think it's just as important that Perch, Bidwell, Lynch and El Khayati DON'T PLAY!!!!

You R'rs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
          -------------------------------------------------Smithies------------------------------------------------------

Furlong-------------------Onuoha-------------------------------Hall-----------------------------Robinson

--------------------------------Scowen---------------------Borysiuk----------------------------------------

Wszolek---------------------------------------Freeman------------------------------------------Manning

--------------------------------------------------Sylla--------------------------------------------------------

Or

------------------------------------------------Smithies------------------------------------------------------

----------------Onuoha-------------------------Hall--------------------------Lynch-------------------------

Freeman-----------------Scowen-----------------------Borysiuk---------------------------------Manning

----------------Wszolek------------------------Sylla------------------------Ngbakoto---------------------

More importantly than who actually PLAYS, I think it's just as important that Perch, Bidwell, Lynch and El Khayati DON'T PLAY!!!!

You R'rs!!!
          Agreed with all of that. Including who should not play. I'd give you the managers job if it was up to me mate.

Cannot for the life of me understand why so many on here would pick #biglump over sylla.

Don't moan about 80 yard punts if you get your wish.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Unfortunately Hits with Lynch in the team there will always be 80 yard punts!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Or

You R'rs!!!
              That's all.well and good but Hall is injured. Who plays if he's still injured for Reading?
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                if those line ups are the best we can do, god help us.
                hear hear

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  But guaranteed to start. And be s hite.....
                  Did Luongo used to date your mum or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Agreed with all of that. Including who should not play. I'd give you the managers job if it was up to me mate.

Cannot for the life of me understand why so many on here would pick #biglump over sylla.

Don't moan about 80 yard punts if you get your wish.
                    Cos sylla is off mate, or if he isnt ollie wants a smith washington front line.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                      Did Luongo used to date your mum or something?
                      Its impossible, not merely improbable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Its impossible, not merely improbable.
                        Perhaps a sister then....

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                          Perhaps a sister then....
                          I'm an only child. Try again, fella. You're cracking me up.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            As any new signings won't be fit enough and Hall likely to be out. What is our team v Reading. Although it is not the team I would pick you know it must include Ned and Mackie. Boryborrocks has been playing well so unlikely to start.

Smithies

Bidwell Lynch Onuoha Furlong

Manning Scowen Freeman

Wzsolek Mackie

Smith

Personally would like to see Sylla up front, Freeman for Mackie and Boryborrocks in.
                            Smithies
                            Robinson Lynch Onuoha Perch
                            Borysiuk Scowan
                            Wzsolek Luongo Freeman
                            Washington

Comment

Dont rate lynch one bit but hall is injured still? i think the lad phillips might figure at some point this season he's flipping quick and just needs to work on his touch and he could be quality with guidance.

have to say i watch pboro v wolves other night they spent shite loads and were pony best player on the pitch was Doughty !!

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                                Dont rate lynch one bit but hall is injured still? i think the lad phillips might figure at some point this season he's flipping quick and just needs to work on his touch and he could be quality with guidance.

have to say i watch pboro v wolves other night they spent shite loads and were pony best player on the pitch was Doughty !!
                                Did they play their first team

Comment

Working...
                                X