#GAME4GRENFELL - QPR in the community - a very good thing from the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    No Kevin, if you read my post in that thread then you'll see I'm posing a valid question.

You'll also see I state I didn't hear the full interview.

If he was on there promoting this then all good, but my question still stands.
    Wasnt a pop mate, but he was only on the radio cos of this match and stans match, also the interviewers only want to talk about the prem, what is evil supposed to do, tell them to do one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Of course it hasn't, there's nothing to moan about for the usuals lol. Most on here cannot stand to give the club any credit for anything. Ever.
      Relax ginge we're not on here 29 hours a day like you mate some of us have lives

Anyway....

Well done Rangers, fantastic stuff.

Comment

Great gesture by the club. We are very good at an awful lot of stuff tbf... Just a shame playing football aint 1

But joking aside before somebody has a pop - proud of the club for this.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Proud to be an R ! ( as always )

Comment

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/queens-park-...-charity-match

fa are bloody ridiculous arent they?? its a charity match in memory of all the victims of grenfell tower and given joey played for us for 4 years and captained us he surely should be playing especially since he offered too!!
            disgraceful from the fa imo!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              http://www.espnfc.co.uk/queens-park-...-charity-match

fa are bloody ridiculous arent they?? its a charity match in memory of all the victims of grenfell tower and given joey played for us for 4 years and captained us he surely should be playing especially since he offered too!!
              disgraceful from the fa imo!
              Have him as the ref instead? He could wear big Mr Maggoo glasses and book everyone with a ridiculous pad and crayons plus use a vuvuzela instead of a whistle..

Comment

The F.A. yet again covering themselves in glory.
                Unbelievable; didn't realize a charity match could be classed as competitive.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Great gesture by the club.

����

Comment

#game4grenfell

http://www.game4grenfell.com/

On The 2nd Of September

Comment

Hope sir les don't get injured as that's a potential striker missing once the rest start giving him an opportunity
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Firstly WHY has this thread been moved.
                        Fantastic gesture by everyone involved and its a bloody shame that i won't be able to go as I'm away with my kids. They would have loved it, especially my daughter as she would get to see Olly Murs and others.
                        And for christs sake FA get your fingers out yer arses and sort out Joey Bartons availability to play. Never heard anything so rediculous in my life. We actually i have but thats another matter. Lol.
                        Surely this must be televised now too.

Edit:...... Apologies as i thought it had said "moved" before the title of the thread. My eyes are going.
                        Last edited by qprjeff1882; 03-08-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X