Why Is Les...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Les...

...on the radio talking Tottenham business?

Didn't catch the full interview, but ts have played snippets of it in the last hour and it ranges from him talking about Harry Kane to how he thinks they'll sign players before the end of the window.

Now we all know his connection to spurs and that he's a fan of the club, but as our dof - shouldn't he be a bit more professional and say spurs business is none of his?

Can't imagine a dof from any other club giving this sort of interview.

Evil les, blah blah blah, etc etc

I think it's more to do with the media are only interested with the Premiership and little old QPR are not on the radar these days
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Well there is not much to say about us.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        ...on the radio talking Tottenham business?

Didn't catch the full interview, but ts have played snippets of it in the last hour and it ranges from him talking about Harry Kane to how he thinks they'll sign players before the end of the window.

Now we all know his connection to spurs and that he's a fan of the club, but as our dof - shouldn't he be a bit more professional and say spurs business is none of his?

Can't imagine a dof from any other club giving this sort of interview.

Evil les, blah blah blah, etc etc
        He is what is holding our club back.

We are just a decent manager away from being a very good championship team.
        While he remains, no mangers worth is salt would even consider taking us on and answer to the dof novice.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I listened to the full interview this morning on Alan Brazil's radio show.
          Said nothing really about Rangers but did promote Stan's game on Saturday.
          He was asked specific questions about Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United but rather than say that was none of his business he spurted on about them.
          Agree 100 per cent what Norths said.
          No wonder he is referred to as "Tottenham Les"

Comment

agree with Norths and Hitman.

Until he returned QPR were a newly promoted club to the Premiership.

It seems he was brought in to the club initially to deflect attention for Redknapp's failings after losses against Tottenham, Man U and then West Ham. And later appointed as DoF after Redknapp resigned.

A decent DoF would have sounded out a decent coach from Europe where they are used to working in this format.

Comment

Major reason Redknapp left and to be honest that is something we never recovered from. I do not know if he does a good job behind the scenes but I do know he cannot spot a manager which is what has cost us 2.5 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Major reason Redknapp left and to be honest that is something we never recovered from. I do not know if he does a good job behind the scenes but I do know he cannot spot a manager which is what has cost us 2.5 seasons.
                If Redpratt left because of Les that was a good thing.

Comment

I still think not buying Defoe was in some part down to LF.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    not to be replaced by Ramsey it wasn't.

Comment

Let's be honest we were lucky to go up under Redknapp then he was taking us down. Good riddance to him. I wonder if he's had his knee operation yet?

Comment

Croydon. We have been in freefall ever since he left and lucky or not we were a premier league team and would have stayed up by signing Defoe. The results and position since he went do not lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          He is what is holding our club back.

We are just a decent manager away from being a very good championship team.
                          While he remains, no mangers worth is salt would even consider taking us on and answer to the dof novice.

Couldn't agree more, the so called DOF has done an appalling job at our club, and totally agree any descent manager won't want to work under him, His managerial appointments have been poor to say the least,

Comment

Spot on, some fans are deluded
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Jibberish nonsense Les has been the ultimate backward step people let their dislike for Redknapp cloud their judgement on ###'s failings

Comment

Working...
                              X