Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Clutching at straws now.
    FYI, that was the U23 side that played Bideford Town.
    Im clutching at nothing! by the way youre going on sounds like youll be really disappointed if we do well the amount youve been banging on about us being relegated and we`re shiiiite so you keep banging on! you and a few others need to get into youre negative thread!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      I love Macca.
      He is a proper realist. Shame he does not post more often.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
        Everyone will shout Ollie out, when we have lost the first game.
        Especially if its a continuation of what we saw at the back end of last season.

Comment

Nobody should do that,NOR should someone (when we won 1st game last season) start " thank you Les" threads,both equally stupid,no body (honestly ) expects us to get off to a good start to the season,tough fixtures will make it difficult. If we are in the bottom 3 and looking bad after 2 months ,then the holloway out threads will be justified. For the record ,as everyone knows I would have liked holloway gone at the end of the season,I feel the only reason why he is still here is because nobody else better would want the job.

Comment

Dont you just know that we`re nearly at that point during the two friendlies in germany

Comment

Was Tony Fernandes in attendance today for our greatest ever player?? Les was and was on South Africa Road having photos with the young fans so fair play to him.

Comment

Some tweets from Tone this morning.

"Thought yesterday had many positives. Very clear what we need to do. Ball is in les and our scouting hands. Fans be patient.All workimg hard

Want to Thank everyone for an amazing day #justforstan.I was gutted to miss it but had to stay back last minute. But it was emotional for me

My first ever qpr game I saw Stan Bowles and was blown away. Also gerry Francis.don't cry often but watching the stream brought a tear to me

The way fans appreciated Stan when he came out was so so special. Made me realise why @QPRFC is special. Lots gone wrong lots to do.

But when you see and hear the reception for Stan it does make me so proud to be associated with @QPRFC

On programmes I will ask @IJTaylor81 if we can print some more and sell on first match at reading"

First tweet is interesting, putting the blame firmly at les door if we don't get the right players in.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post

"Thought yesterday had many positives. Very clear what we need to do. Ball is in les and our scouting hands. Fans be patient.All workimg hard

Want to Thank everyone for an amazing day #justforstan.I was gutted to miss it but had to stay back last minute. But it was emotional for me

My first ever qpr game I saw Stan Bowles and was blown away. Also gerry Francis.don't cry often but watching the stream brought a tear to me

The way fans appreciated Stan when he came out was so so special. Made me realise why @QPRFC is special. Lots gone wrong lots to do.

But when you see and hear the reception for Stan it does make me so proud to be associated with @QPRFC

On programmes I will ask @IJTaylor81 if we can print some more and sell on first match at reading"

First tweet is interesting, putting the blame firmly at les door if we don't get the right players in.
                  #lotstodo
                  #we know what we need
                  #great club
                  #we have learnt
                  #blah blah blah
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post

I know he and the board have screwed up in the past but how anyone can knock him for anything else is beyond me, hes a genuine nice man, & i know hes not ruthless but his hearts in the right place regarding us!

Comment

Teflon Tone is back in town. His mishandling of the club in years 1-3 of ownership will cost us for another 5-10 yeara at least. What exactly can Ferdinand if there are no funds to be had. You would have thought the Bowler money would be given to Holloway to reinvest. The man who deserves credit for yesterday and who a job should be found for is Don Shanks who was the one who really got the exposure that the great man deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        I know he and the board have screwed up in the past but how anyone can knock him for anything else is beyond me, hes a genuine nice man, & i know hes not ruthless but his hearts in the right place regarding us!
                        Problem is we hear this every season/transfer window/when something goes wrong. Talk becomes cheap when u say the same things over and over and over.....

Comment

Read this about Hull owners and you'll be quiet for a bit.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...ers/news/46301

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Read this about Hull owners and you'll be quiet for a bit.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...ers/news/46301
                            add him to the guys at Blackburn, Blackpool Charlton and Coventry and uncle tone don't seem too bad!

Comment

Reckon Villa owner has bit of Kim Jong Un/Donald Trump about him when you follow his twitter

personally think we got right man owning club and we're stabilising now

Comment

Working...
                              X