Fernandes talking the same old talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes talking the same old talk

Another TF tweet someone is not telling him the truth http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/895599230?-294:802:0

He needs to have a word with Bircham

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      He needs to have a word with Bircham
      Why?

Comment

Seems reasonable. Well intentioned as ever. I find it hard to hate him like some on here.

Comment

Have to say I agree though we do have a good group of players, particularly with one or two additions.

Shame Uncle doesn't do something about getting a half decent manager in to do something with them.

Comment

He's got it spot on unsure why so many idiots are upset on twitter in response

Comment

To be fair to the board,the transfer market has gone absolutely mental. So many teams like middlesborough,wolves going way over the top in transfer fees spending. That then pushes up the market price on other players we may be interested in,so is better to wait a bit longer imo.
              I have moaned about our lack of activity and wished we could of gotten players in earlier,but just got to accept thats the way things are nowadays at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Why?
                He's talking moaners and haters , Birchams lies about identified early signings would only lead to discontent among fans

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Seems reasonable. Well intentioned as ever. I find it hard to hate him like some on here.
                  Same here, don't get it, yes he ballsed it up originally but now getting flak trying to do it right. Some people think we should just spend willy nilly but we aren't allowed to, simples as that and why shouldn't he try doing it differently after getting stung initially. My only concern is Olly but hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

If I am honest I would even go as far to say... the worse he has ever done is spend too much of his own money !! We have all had a night down the pub like that :-) I personally like TF... not seen a lot to hate?

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                      If I am honest I would even go as far to say... the worse he has ever done is spend too much of his own money !! We have all had a night down the pub like that :-) I personally like TF... not seen a lot to hate?
                      The clubs money you mean.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                        The clubs money you mean.
                        The 250 million he wrote off wasnt the clubs money.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          He's talking moaners and haters , Birchams lies about identified early signings would only lead to discontent among fans
                          Ah right ok cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            The 250 million he wrote off wasnt the clubs money.
                            Was the club 250 mill in debt when he took over?
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              He's got it spot on unsure why so many idiots are upset on twitter in response
                              Like tony and I am not pessimistic about this season but what makes you think things will be so different with 1 additional signing?
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X