No announcement yet.

Fernandes talking the same old talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those big wages and long contracts are the reason we are where we are. As I said he has overseen the biggest wastage in English Football History.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Ticket sales wouldn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things

Going over old ground, but would be interested in the break down of the TV money and where it went.

We didn't really spend big on fees in the summer of 2012. Mainly freebies on ridiculous wages.
      Old ground Norths but never seen an answer.. and I'm not the best at Maths.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Ask bideford town about cardiffs defence, wonder if there relegated cos they lost that friendly
        what are you on about now?

This is nothing to do with pre season friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          The man has overseen the biggest wastage in English football history and now says he wants the right sort and this old ######. He said exactly the same after the 1st relegation from the premier league. The man is a total idiot when let near any sporting venture as Caterham showed.
          Yes, I remember the article in the Standard. Then he went out and spent inflated fees and wages on Caulker Fer Sandro Mutch Ferdinand.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            what are you on about now?

This is nothing to do with pre season friendlies.
            You was lording up warnocks great defensesive coaching so mentioned how great it was against bideford town in a friendly just recently! keep up
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Let's see how the team does over the first 10 games I hope they prove TF is right hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Same here, don't get it, yes he ballsed it up originally but now getting flak trying to do it right. Some people think we should just spend willy nilly but we aren't allowed to, simples as that and why shouldn't he try doing it differently after getting stung initially. My only concern is Olly but hope he proves me wrong.
                100% agree

Comment

Personally not expecting wily nily spending but do expect them to have spent more than I did for my season ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    As far as I recall he wrote off £60m and converted £180m to shares. Actual debt is reduced but TF's shareholding increased instead.

At no point was the £180m "written off" in the sense that TF won't see anything from it. He'd get a lot of it back on selling shares, which is why he needs the ground development in order to push up the interest in investors buying his shares at a good price.

Or something like that.
                    Hang on a second. I’m calling ball ####. The numbers dont add up, are you saying only TF wrote off the debt and not Amit, Ruben etc, and anyway isnt it Ruben Gnanalingam is the one who has been increasing his share not TF.

If he increased his share ownership of the club please state how much this increase was and what it moved from and to (i.e went from 30% to 40%) and if this did happen who lost out (as in Mittals went from 30% to 20% at the same time as is the nature of increasing your share). If he increased it by 10% then that would value the club at £600m as an example. Surely any maths you could come up with falls down here.

And if TF converted £180M to shares then he has taken all the debt on? In this instance thats £240m (£60m + £180,m) of debt so if he increased his shareholding by 10% then that value sht club at £2.4 billion?!?!? Which is why to me what your saying sounds way off the mark and misguided.

Also how do you know it was just TF that wrote the debt off? And if you do know that then why aren’t you ecstatic he did that when you link it to a property deal we all know isn’t going to happen and in doing so he would only increase the amount he or Tune Group has to stamp up to pay towards any future ground development? If he wants to invest an extra £60m+ in property then there are better ways to do that then writing off debt.

If you can quote some facts to back up your argument then fair enough

Also something to make clear for all others with issues on debt and our lack of spending. If you are moaning about the debt that he built up in good faith, with good intentions through experienced football managers like hughes and redknapp -then you absolutely cannot moan that now we arent still spending beyond our means.

EITHER YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH DEBT OR YOU DONT
                    Last edited by Route One; 28-07-2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

When you swap £180m from debt to shares you devalue the amount of existing shares by £180m. So they have each taken a proportioned hit depending on their share holding.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        Let's see how the team does over the first 10 games I hope they prove TF is right hope so.
                        You gonna give it 10 games this season before calling for the managers head?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Everyone will shout Ollie out, when we have lost the first game.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            You was lording up warnocks great defensesive coaching so mentioned how great it was against bideford town in a friendly just recently! keep up
                            Clutching at straws now.
                            FYI, that was the U23 side that played Bideford Town.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              I love Macca.
                              He is a proper realist. Shame he does not post more often.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                                Was the club 250 mill in debt when he took over?
                                well it's not even close to that in debt now. We have 12m debt i think

Comment

Working...
                                X