Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London rivals in championship

Will we finish above 'em?

I reckon fulham will have a good season, possible promotion contenders.
    So for me we'll finish below them and brentford and above millwall.

Finish below all of them

Comment

pretty much agree with op. itd be great to finish above brentford though. i hope fulham go up personally, got a bit of a soft spot for them as my dad supports them

Comment

No chance. Fulham will be right up there this year fighting for automatic promotion, and I expect Brentford will lose a player or 2 before he window shuts but still have enough to get a mid-table finish whilst we battle relegation.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          No chance. Fulham will be right up there this year fighting for automatic promotion, and I expect Brentford will lose a player or 2 before he window shuts but still have enough to get a mid-table finish whilst we battle relegation.
          Defo

Comment

Would hope we will out shine Millwall. Brentford and Fulham no chance

Comment

Last year we beat Fulham away and drew with them at LR.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Last year we beat Fulham away and drew with them at LR.
                Well we will obviously finish above them like last season then!
                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Apologies for the bump and congratulations to Fordy and West Acton for seeing early on far we have fallen amongst other London clubs. Pitiful

Comment

Next season this is area we simply have to improve in

assuming No London sides go up that’s six games and 18points. Took from them this season 3 points from 18 that’s abysmal

Comment

All depends on summer recruitment although I'd say that I think Millwall have had their season of surprise and will be in the lower end of the table next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        All depends on summer recruitment although I'd say that I think Millwall have had their season of surprise and will be in the lower end of the table next season.

which division though?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                          Apologies for the bump and congratulations to Fordy and West Acton for seeing early on far we have fallen amongst other London clubs. Pitiful
                          It is indeed pitiful. Status quo courtesy of Uncle's incompetence. Ollie is one small part of that.

No one wants to believe how fvcked up their club really is, how badly managed, how poorly run, but the evidence is there for all to see. The current reactive fiscal policy will only lead to further poverty.

Remember, Tony was the first man in the history of motorsport to believe Bernie's promises wholesale............. admitted it himself. That's the calibre of brain running the show.

Comment

Funniest thing was Hollowhead piping up about how we're gonna really give it to Fulham next time we played them blah blah

Wish he'd just shut his trap sometimes and get on with the job in hand, discretly and professionaly behind closed doors.

Why make a rod for your own back with big daft statements?

It seems the man just cannot learn. He's a mouthpiece that makes life difficult for everyone once he opens his big gob.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Funniest thing was Hollowhead piping up about how we're gonna really give it to Fulham next time we played them blah blah

Wish he'd just shut his trap sometimes and get on with the job in hand, discretly and professionaly behind closed doors.

Why make a rod for your own back with big daft statements?

It seems the man just cannot learn. He's a mouthpiece that makes life difficult for everyone once he opens his big gob.
                              You are right but it seems he just can't help himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X