X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borysiuk

Holloway hopes Borysiuk has QPR future
    Read more at https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...as-qpr-future/

i hope he does stay, hes been one of our best players in preseason. love his tackles and hes been pretty good at getting the ball around

Comment

Need him as we are a bit short on midfielders. But at least he is more of a defensive. Freeman, Luongo and Manning were ask to do the wrong job last year which resulting in Hall being played out of position and HMS Lynch playing.

Comment

Good player. We do have loads of central midfielders but they just don't seem to click for whatever reason. Hopefully he will stay and do well ... under the new manager when he arrives!

Comment

Seems he's impressed in pre season, hopefully his head is in the right place and he doesn't get homesick again.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Good player. We do have loads of central midfielders but they just don't seem to click for whatever reason. Hopefully he will stay and do well ... under the new manager when he arrives!
            There you go again, why dont you show some support for the manager instead of wishing/willing him to fail!

Stuck record.com
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I thought he was decent enough when he played last season tbh - certainly a bit of a player in there.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                Need him as we are a bit short on midfielders.
                Are you taking the ####? We could field a team entirely of midfielders I reckon. Agree with your point about him defensively. I really like him think he's a key part to winning the ball and linking play.

Comment

It's good to see Borysiuk back, and with a good pre-season under his belt. Lots of us have been saying that we are missing that combatative style central midfielder. With Cousins still having a lot to prove and Scowen also joining, hopefully we are a lot more solid in the middle of the park this season. And hopefully we can also afford to play Grant Hall in his correct position at the back again, I think we need another option in central defence than Nedum or Lynch.

All of that said, it annoys me a bit the way Ollie has positioned this in the media. "Like a new signing" and all of that nonsense. He couldn't wait to show the guy the door last season, and now we're broke he's the next Michael Carrick!

Comment

Well I hope he's better than he was last year, pretty poor in some of the games he played, with him and Luongo in the team we'll be too lightweight. unless the latter mentioned really picks his game up from last year could be a big year for Luongo too

Comment

Wonder if we'll see a settled side with all these midfield options and someone in charge that loves to chop and change.

Tombola getting plenty of use this season.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        Well I hope he's better than he was last year, pretty poor in some of the games he played, with him and Luongo in the team we'll be too lightweight. unless the latter mentioned really picks his game up from last year could be a big year for Luongo too
                        Not sure I totally agree with this.

Look at our central midfield options. We have Luongo, Goss, Freeman, Cousins, Borysiuk, Scowen and Manning. Alright, we haven't seen the best of a few of those yet, but I don't think there are many other sides in the division with the strength in depth that we have in the middle of the park.

Comment

Thought it was daft that we take the time to scout someone from abroad, sign him and then after a few months where he has barely played we get rid.

Problem is we are overloaded in this position NOW and may have been depending on the money from his sale to strengthen elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            Thought it was daft that we take the time to scout someone from abroad, sign him and then after a few months where he has barely played we get rid.

Problem is we are overloaded in this position NOW and may have been depending on the money from his sale to strengthen elsewhere.
                            I doubt that very much. Hardly like Borysiuk would have commanded much of a transfer, also unlikely to be on big wages!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Not sure I totally agree with this.

Look at our central midfield options. We have Luongo, Goss, Freeman, Cousins, Borysiuk, Scowen and Manning. Alright, we haven't seen the best of a few of those yet, but I don't think there are many other sides in the division with the strength in depth that we have in the middle of the park.
                              Also shodipo aswell to add to that list when hes not injured or loaned out!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X