Borysiuk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    I doubt that very much. Hardly like Borysiuk would have commanded much of a transfer, also unlikely to be on big wages!
    Worth a million anyway, that's buys us a player these days.

Comment

Will be making a big mistake if we get rid of Borysiuk. There's is no other player in our current midfield that is close to his class. I predict that he will be a key player for us and next summer he will be courted by premier clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Also shodipo aswell to add to that list when hes not injured or loaned out!
        More of a winger Shodipo though, ain't he Pinks?

Don't think we are too badly off out wide either with Pawel, Shodipo, Yeni, Petrasso, Freeman and Mackie all able to play there. Few question marks over whether Petrasso is good enough, or whether Mackie still has anything in the tank. But the rest of them are good players at this level in my opinion.

When you actually break down the squad man for man, I think we are in decent enough shape. Would prefer a bit more cover at the back, and a consistent goalscorer up front (aside from Sylla who Ollie doesn't want to play). But I do think on paper we have one of the better squads in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          Will be making a big mistake if we get rid of Borysiuk. There's is no other player in our current midfield that is close to his class. I predict that he will be a key player for us and next summer he will be courted by premier clubs.
          this. i won't blame the club if he goes though as it'll be ariel's decision to leave, he's had 8 spells at 6 clubs at 25 so hes shaping out as a bit of a journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            There's is no other player in our current midfield that is close to his class. I predict that he will be a key player for us and next summer he will be courted by premier clubs.
            Big statement. Looks decent but think you might be stretching it there IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              More of a winger Shodipo though, ain't he Pinks?

Don't think we are too badly off out wide either with Pawel, Shodipo, Yeni, Petrasso, Freeman and Mackie all able to play there. Few question marks over whether Petrasso is good enough, or whether Mackie still has anything in the tank. But the rest of them are good players at this level in my opinion.

When you actually break down the squad man for man, I think we are in decent enough shape. Would prefer a bit more cover at the back, and a consistent goalscorer up front (aside from Sylla who Ollie doesn't want to play). But I do think on paper we have one of the better squads in this division.
              Yeah true tarbs, was just classing wingers in there aswell mate, but we do look strong apart from uptop and right back and central defender, get those in and we`ll be good in my opinion, but think we`ll start clicking anyway.
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Yeah true tarbs, was just classing wingers in there aswell mate, but we do look strong apart from uptop and right back and central defender, get those in and we`ll be good in my opinion, but think we`ll start clicking anyway.
                Borysiuk has a decent long shot on him too so that will hopefully be an asset

I imagine with all those midfielders Hall will move to CB so Ned, Lynch and Hall there with strong suggestions that the Hoban loan deal from Watford is going to be done next week we should be covered there. Perch Furlong Kakay and Ned if really needed is enough coverage at RB - not sure about the quality though.

Really need to focus on strikers now. Not the right decision but if Sylla goes then we badly need to focus all funds there.
                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                  Borysiuk has a decent long shot on him too so that will hopefully be an asset

I imagine with all those midfielders Hall will move to CB so Ned, Lynch and Hall there with strong suggestions that the Hoban loan deal from Watford is going to be done next week we should be covered there. Perch Furlong Kakay and Ned if really needed is enough coverage at RB - not sure about the quality though.

Really need to focus on strikers now. Not the right decision but if Sylla goes then we badly need to focus all funds there.

Yeah i agree cj, forgot about moving hall back if ariel stays, like hall there but ariels more suited by far! very derry type and what we`ve needed, also like the look of kakay, i would of gave him more play time myself as looks good.
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Hope he settles.
                    Anyone who tells me a side wih aeriel, pawel, scowens,freeman, manning and luongo in is relegation fodder id smirk at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Hope he settles.
                      Anyone who tells me a side wih aeriel, pawel, scowens,freeman, manning and luongo in is relegation fodder id smirk at them.
                      I'll look forward to seeing our 3-6-1 formation in action

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I'll look forward to seeing our 3-6-1 formation in action
                        Heart of the side is to strong for relegation.
                        Smith, Washington, Ned and Smithies are all to good for a championship relegation side as well.
                        Aint happening. Id bet my gaff on it.

Comment

Smith, Washington, Ned and Smithies are all to good for a championship relegation side as well.
                          Agree mate. On paper we are a top 10 squad in my opinion.

The problem is if you have Bobo the Clown selecting the team and the tactics, anything can happen!

Comment

Opinions Mac ! I'd say Smith , Washington , Ned are collectively are religation material

Comment

Yeah i agree cj, forgot about moving hall back if ariel stays, like hall there but ariels more suited by far! very derry type and what we`ve needed, also like the look of kakay, i would of gave him more play time myself as looks good.
                              Yep agreed! Got a few players now who can play in different positions. Obviously not the greatest but they can all do a job in secondary positions

Ned CB RB
                              Lynch CB LB
                              Perch RB CB CDM
                              Hall CB CDM
                              Manning CM LB
                              Freeman CM RM LM
                              Yeni LM RM ST
                              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Tarbs, yeah there is that ,he is a worry.

Dog, Washington amd Smith will get 20 goals plus between them season is my bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X