16.95%
    Mid table
    25.42%
    Just stay up
    36.44%
    Relegated.
    16.10%

I will start and give a reason why.

Just above relegation..... I think burton will go down. And there's a few other clubs in a similar position to us. The championship is a tough league these days so I don't expect us anywhere near the playoffs. Until we sign a forward and wingers I struggle to see how we will regularly score 2+ a game.

Comment

Mid table for me , we`re nowhere near promotion challengers ,but we were doing well enough before we hit the 50 point mark last season and Ollie started messing about with unnecessary changes .
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

mid table i reckon. as long as we play our best team, sign some defenders and dont mess about with formations or playing people out of position

Comment

Voted for just stay up...team doesn't score enough goals and leaks them like a sieve,cant see it changing much imo.

Comment

Just above relegation. I have no faith in Holloway not meddling.

Comment

I think we'll stay up by about 5 points in 17th. I'll be honest and say that I would find a finish anywhere above that a bonus.

Comment

I think it will be a real struggle. Stay up but not by much

Comment

I've voted just stay up on the basis Holloway will go and someone will come in and steady the ship. I think the club will keep faith with him far too long but will eventually see the light and just in time.

Would love to be wrong and he has us rocking (in the right kind of way) but am struggling to see it.

Comment

Stay up - just.

No thanks to Holloway, who will no doubt mess with team selections cos he don't have a scooby what his best team is, or how to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                      N/m
                      Should of been public. Bit pointless private imo mate. Peoole can deny they said league winners when we are relegated by christmas.

Comment

You need what 50ish points to stand chance staying up it will be a effort all season but think we will do it just but 50 points seems long long long way off as I write

Comment

Any improvement on our league position is a successful season with the manager and squad we got. And I expect us to do that. Fingers crossed we can achieve that.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

relegation i am sorry to say its a long season a few injuries and we will be in
                            real trouble .

I just dont think the squad is strong enough and we dont score enough goals
                            and leak them for fun

Comment

Don't like Holloway but think he has 20 % chance to surprise us all and take us to top 10. Especially if we sign a new right back and attacking midfielder.
                              But predict us to finish 15th.

Comment

Working...
                              X