This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Come on whos gone for what on here seems as we cant view that? ive gone for top half finish along with another 6 of you!
    Needed to be public like i said.
    Whos trolled it with champions?

Comment

Jesus how many times has it been spelt out! when we hit form we was very good, but yes only for a short spell, then ollies big mistake taking the foot off the gas thinking we were safe, ollies players hes brought in have been excellent so far on peanuts aswell, so have every bit of faith in the man people reckon doesnt know bugger all which is laughable! cant be bothered to go on as its repeating and repeating, alot of which alot of you lot are doing on every single different thread!
      Not sure you really answered the first question with anything other than with a completely bilinkered outlook. You certainly didn't answer the second question, but guess when Holloway goes you will go with him, won't you Ian. So guess there will be no admission you were wrong. Anyway time will tell, and we will know soon enough, but if I was you I would practice eating that humble pie!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        You often say when we hit form we were very good, but as far as I can recall (and I listed the games before) we beat Barnsley Wigan Cardiff Birmingham Rotherham and got a draw at Leeds, apart from the latter those sides were not exactly setting the Championship alight were they.
        You say he took his foot off the gas thinking the club was safe, but I say he just didn't have the knowhow to get much against those teams.

Stuck record maybe, but same can be said of your support of him.

You finished on the defense side then lol, blaming ollie and then realised?!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Needed to be public like i said.
          Whos trolled it with champions?
          Haha trolled it lol, tickled me that did

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
            Not sure you really answered the first question with anything other than with a completely bilinkered outlook. You certainly didn't answer the second question, but guess when Holloway goes you will go with him, won't you Ian. So guess there will be no admission you were wrong. Anyway time will tell, and we will know soon enough, but if I was you I would practice eating that humble pie!

Comment

Just stay up on goal difference only losing 4-0 last game of the season.

Comment

10th-14th would be decent but think more likely 16-18th. Hopefully we are competitive in a very hard league.

Comment

You finished on the defense side then lol, blaming ollie and then realised?!
                  What are you on about, how am I on the defense side?

He managed wins against some bang average sides and lost to practically everyone else, including 2 teams who got relegated Rotherham and Blackburn away plus Burton at home.

He lost so many home games it was almost comical.

17 defeats from 31 games including 6 losses on the spin twice and only 4 clean sheets is an appalling record and in all honesty is indefensible.
                  Last edited by stanistheman; 27-07-2017, 10:50 PM.

Comment

So currently an eye-watering 58% of fans on here think we'll either be relegated or just stay up. Have we ever started a season with such pessimism? Even in the good old, bad old days, I always had some optimism, even when we started the season with Gary Waddock as manager!

Comment

Worst pre season since 2007 under Gregory and the question needs to asked about whether the board are genuinely there to help the football side it and what is their ambition on the pitch. At least our previous owners had an idea of what they wanted to achieve and by hook or by crook they did it and in less time than Fernandes has been in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        What are you on about, how am I on the defense side?

He managed wins against some bang average sides and lost to practically everyone else, including 2 teams who got relegated Rotherham and Blackburn away plus Burton at home.

He lost so many home games it was almost comical.

17 defeats from 31 games including 6 losses on the spin twice and only 4 clean sheets is an appalling record and in all honesty is indefensible.

Come back to me after the seasons started around 10 or so games, tired of youre negative rubbish, hard to believe the seasons not even started yet!

Comment

Come back to me after the seasons started around 10 or so games, tired of youre negative rubbish, hard to believe the seasons not even started yet!
                          likewise with your support for Ollie.

Comment

Went for relegation, cant see anything changing Squad is weak, along with a poor manager, only leaves disaster, and the drop , but the DOF will still come out squeaky clean, old Teflon Les will say not my fault,

Comment

15th to anywhere in the bottom 3

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Worst pre season since 2007 under Gregory and the question needs to asked about whether the board are genuinely there to help the football side it and what is their ambition on the pitch. At least our previous owners had an idea of what they wanted to achieve and by hook or by crook they did it and in less time than Fernandes has been in charge.
                                They have no interest in the football side mate. That's why they employed dof novice an Lee hoos.
                                Add to the fact of no funds being spent and tweets of the club must sustain itself.

They are just holding the keys and using our name (qpr holdings) to scrape every last home and office from old oak development.
                                Sofar they have been awarded 100 homes and offices.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X