This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Same old on every thread whatever the subject is lol!
    Ollies a damn sight more clued up than what youre making out he is/isnt!
    you seem to be on the minority on here with your unwavering support for Ollie, even though the blundering tool almost relegated QPR last season with 17 defeats from 30 games!

Comment

Mid table for me providing the start isn't too disastrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        If holloway stays in charge the whole season, I'd say we will manage 45 pts.
        So that means relegation.

I'm pinning my hopes on a half decent manager coming in to scrape the wins that are needed to stay in this division.

Sorry to say I have no faith in the sky pundit and his chest beater sidekick.
        In the. Bottom five all season whoever is in charge ! Can't see Ollie being replaced before new year and then only to appease the fans and keep those above him Teflon coated , and the mugs will still swallow it talking about renewing their season tickets for the next season
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 27-07-2017, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Should of made it public.

Slightly below mid table for me, around 16th I'd say.

Comment

Obviously want us to do well and will be behind the team, but can't see us doing much. If we're not going to spend then Ollie should have a consistent starting 11 by now. I think injuries will be an issue. Not so confident about our defense, can see us letting in goals left, right and center! We've had an "extended" pre-season with no signs of improvement apart from a homesick player turning up for a couple of games. I've adjusted my expectations accordingly and will savour every win!

Comment

It's been a while, premier league apart, that we've gone into a season with such low expectations. Worrying times.

Comment

Down

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Same old on every thread whatever the subject is lol!
                  Ollies a damn sight more clued up than what youre making out he is/isnt!

respect your opinion but if he is then he hides it very, VERY well.

I for one have seen absolutely no evidence of it whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    you seem to be on the minority on here with your unwavering support for Ollie, even though the blundering tool almost relegated QPR last season with 17 defeats from 30 games!
                    It cracks me up how you expect instant success with no funds and a rebuilding but with much younger players than we`ve probably ever had! we was in a mess wether you like or it or not, you act like we`re spending loads but that was done before, so what we`re doing nows had to be done, just how you expect us to be great when doing that straight aways unreal!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Im going for a top half finish in this with my heart, know it will be a tough season but can see us hitting some form eventually
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I believe there's three weaker squads than us so we'll just stay up but it won't be pretty.

Comment

I've gone for just above relegation.

I think we have enough in the squad to stay up, despite my doubts over the current coaching and management set up!

Comment

Unless something drastic happens in the next 2 weeks i.e we bring in some real quality, sadly I think a relegation battle will ensue, would like to think we may just escape but that depends on how long Holloway is in charge, but with Holloway in charge I can sadly see us dropping

Comment

Just staying up for me, form was pretty bad at the end and I haven't seen much to make me think much will change.
                              The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

bottom end of the table is what im thinking. be amazed if we get mid table tbh... be over the moon to be proved wrong, but just cant see it.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X