Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obviously OOC is aa goner but please,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously OOC is aa goner but please,...

.,..owners, reassure us that Warren Farm will be fought hard for, and we won't easily give up. I sadly have accepted at long last that Fernandes, well meaning though he is, would have been a disaster for West Ham.It hurts to say it, but Gold & Sullivan could see through the naivety of TF's enthusiasm.

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
    .,..owners, reassure us that Warren Farm will be fought hard for, and we won't easily give up. I sadly have accepted at long last that Fernandes, well meaning though he is, would have been a disaster for West Ham.It hurts to say it, but Gold & Sullivan could see through the naivety of TF's enthusiasm.
    Their lifelong knowledge of English Football meant they knew selling to TF would be a huge risk. As regards us, once Flabio realised it might cost him money, he couldn't wait to sell. He found a very nice ultra naive guy (football -wise) guy in TF. FB's horrible Effing ego meant he wouldn't sell to Amit ( a vastly more rational man than FB or even TF) and we have paid the price ever since

Comment

I paid the price with the best day of my entire life.
      Will be my final thought when i take my last breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        I paid the price with the best day of my entire life.
        Will be my final thought when i take my last breath.
        Erm..forgive my stupidity, but what are you on about?

Comment

Erm..forgive my stupidity, but what are you on about?
          Zamoras goal.
          Wouldn't swap that moment for anything, thats why i dont moan about us being relegated to division three this season already.
          Im grateful for that and always will be.

Comment

Ah. Fair Enough, Kev.

Comment

.,..owners, reassure us that Warren Farm will be fought hard for, and we won't easily give up.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Their lifelong knowledge of English Football meant they knew selling to TF would be a huge risk. As regards us, once Flabio realised it might cost him money, he couldn't wait to sell. He found a very nice ultra naive guy (football -wise) guy in TF. FB's horrible Effing ego meant he wouldn't sell to Amit ( a vastly more rational man than FB or even TF) and we have paid the price ever since
                This!

Imagine how different things could have been if the Mittal's bid to buy the club had gone through a few months before TF and his cronies arrived!

Comment

The brief period that the Mittals ran the club with Warnock in charge and fully supported shines out from the crap that's gone on before and since. The Mittals have profited hugely from the huge drop in the pound over the last year.....they could make Tony an offer he wouldn't refuse, but doubt they will.....

Comment

I thought the previous owners refused to sell to the Mittals.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      I thought the previous owners refused to sell to the Mittals.
                      Bernie upped the price if I remember correctly

Comment

They also found and mugged Fernandes off.

Comment

I'm glad Old Oak Common is dead in the water. I wouldn't trust Tony with moving us out of Loftus Road. He'd mess up, as he always does, and we'd be left without a home.

Comment

I can envisage a half-built stadium sitting untouched for many years, and similarly, a half-built training ground while we struggle to find the funds to complete the project....

Comment

Working...
                            X