Priority and rumours etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priority and rumours etc

Without sounding like I've just trawled rumour threads etc and back street tabloid media etc.

Most rumours are for us looking at strengthening midfield, now don't get me wrong I'm all for improving all aspects but without stating the obvious a right back is a must Furlong for me has no idea re positioning and Perch has no pace, now i know we looked at the lad at Barnsley but swansea offered 3 million and we aint spending that kind of money so he's a non starter. left back id say Bidwell and robinson can do a job if fit and do it better regarding in the opposition half. Hall has gotta go into a back four at the expense of Lynch he's just to hoofball. as said i think midfield is ok scorn looks like a fighter along with freeman new lad owens i think were sufficient with borysiuk back why bother with more midfielders ?

put top yep were short there Eze looks like he could make a step up but i think our main issue is holloway wants 451 or 4231 either way holloway ideal top 1 is smith who is just way to immobile washington ok quicker but not ideal. wouldn't we be better of looking at 4-4-2 and play 2 up top but all our friendly games we've gone 4231 or 451 i just think we too slow to get forward 451 and don't bring width into the game in this system

im not trying to sound to negative but trying to point out the ruddy obvious to me

Nah what's ruddy obvious is we will build our team around whatever crumbs are left on the table after every other club has gorged themselves on whatever googies was on offer

Comment

Do you think we are looking at strengthening midfield as we are also selling a midfielder? Club looking to have replacement lined up before the other player leaves?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSheronLoveChild View Post
        Do you think we are looking at strengthening midfield as we are also selling a midfielder? Club looking to have replacement lined up before the other player leaves?
        Who are we selling ??

Comment

New defenders were a main priority this summer according to Holloway.

Looks like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            New defenders were a main priority this summer according to Holloway.

Looks like it!
            I though holloway wanted scouts as priority!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X