Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we are yet to win one 90mins game in pre season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be another six straight defeats in pre-season which we has become accustomed too last season. On a positive note, we did have a good run after the first six defeats. Who knows, maybe we start this campaign with a good run!

Comment

If we get spanked in Stans match and then lose to Reading, who are favourites with the bookies, then the alarm bells will definitely be ringing. Personally I think we can beat Reading , but if it's another Ollie tactical masterclass that ends in another shambles like we finished last season, I for one will be very concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        If we get spanked in Stans match and then lose to Reading, who are favourites with the bookies, then the alarm bells will definitely be ringing. Personally I think we can beat Reading , but if it's another Ollie tactical masterclass that ends in another shambles like we finished last season, I for one will be very concerned.
        Doubt bournemouth will ruin stans day.

Agree about the Reading game, massive six pointer..
        Lose that and we are as good as relegated.

Comment

Wonder if we've won more pre-season games than cup games over the last 5 years?
          Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 25-07-2017, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            If the alarm bells aren't ringing from last season I would be worried. Not much has changed from last seasons squad, which was very poor defensively. Was hoping they would get players in early but it looks like they won't be in till the last minute again. How are these players suppossed to get the a 'full pre season in' if there not bought in early?

I know there only Friendlies but we should be beating this sides.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Doubt bournemouth will ruin stans day.

Agree about the Reading game, massive six pointer..
              Lose that and we are as good as relegated.
              I personally think Bournemouth will roll over for us this weekend.

Seeing as the match is a benefit game, cannot see them wanting to go out and destroy us on the pitch.

Either they will let us win or play out a draw.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Seeing as the match is a benefit game, cannot see them wanting to go out and destroy us on the pitch.

They're playing away at Valencia the day after so they might not play that many first team players.

Still expect them to walk through our keystone defence though

Comment

Should of done what Warnock done and played a load of small clubs on a mini tour.

Big wins, getting fit, breeds a winning mentality, good for morale.

Seems common sense to me but what do I know?

Comment

Like ginge says different thread and title but all rolling over beaten again we must be the first club whos relegated before the seasons started lol
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Should of done what Warnock done and played a load of small clubs on a mini tour.

Big wins, getting fit, breeds a winning mentality, good for morale.

Seems common sense to me but what do I know?
                      Bristol City have been doing this. Can't help thinking they will get a bit of a shock in fitness levels and quality when they kick off on the 5th.

Comment

Seem to remember Warnock getting proper caned for our preseason. Bodmin, St Austell, Truro United, whatever.
                        It was so unprofessional, he was only doing it to be close to his farm, why couldn't we play PSG or Bayern instead...

Comment

Originally posted by JeanD View Post
                          Seem to remember Warnock getting proper caned for our preseason. Bodmin, St Austell, Truro United, whatever.
                          It was so unprofessional, he was only doing it to be close to his farm, why couldn't we play PSG or Bayern instead...
                          Yep and I said the same then as I did today but again what do we know eh!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Neither can I ,I expect they will play at half tempo,and play a few kids,and tell their goalie to drop a few clangers, so we might win this one

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Like ginge says different thread and title but all rolling over beaten again we must be the first club whos relegated before the seasons started lol
                              Unreal mate. Seems the general consensus is we'll lose to Reading so that means we will be going down. No fight in the modern QPR fan at all. White flags are waving already.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                don't let that get in the way of yet another "WE'RE FARKED" doom and gloom bowlarks thread from the usual suspects mate
                                Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                He isn't stating a fact, he said we've gone all pre season without a win, which is false.
                                Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                No he never he said 90min game
                                Yes he did, but don't let that get in the way of Ninja and his thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X