Perch-less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Furlong needs to play alongside a commanding, experienced CB to help him read the game.
    Caulker would be good if he wasn't constantly lagging

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      I'd have Furlong every day of the week over Lurch, sorry Perch.
      Me too.

At least Furlong might improve. Perch's career is only moving in one direction........and let's be honest, he wasn't that great before his legs started to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Me too.

At least Furlong might improve. Perch's career is only moving in one direction........and let's be honest, he wasn't that great before his legs started to go!
        Exactly that.

Comment

Furlong right back for me. Play Wzsolek in front of him to help him out defensively.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            What about kakay is he better than the other 2?
            cant be any worse, furlong always lets his man get behind him seems to lack either concentration or awareness either way both = liability

Comment

Furlong might improve ? At the moment he is going backwards. Thankfully he has got our captain Mr Cool and Dependable next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                What about kakay is he better than the other 2?
                Havnt seen enough of him really dave but hes got a turn of speed, & we`re short of attacking full backs/wingbacks! i liked the look of him, think furlong will come good but like others have said his positionings not the best sometimes, but he looked good with pav helping him out in our hot spell we had for a few games! we just need that playing together as a team then itll improve everyone!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

i've seen furlong make to many mistakes last season , play him and we'll leak goals

Comment

Funnily enough Perch has looked best at LB (IMO)

Comment

Working...
                    X