Losing again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Talking utter furtive! youll n arf look a plank if we do well, after seeing how strong we are in midfield im quietly confident we`ll be easy mid table, but im going for a finish in around 9th
    Would prefer to be proven wrong than right. Unlikely though.

You got a poster of the great man on your bedroom wall?

Comment

But there getting fit Lads, only a friendly. Results don't matter, the defence will fix itself.. hopefully
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Good run out against a team further into pre season. So glaringly obvious that we need to address the rb position asap tho.

Comment

Three takeaways: (1) Need to move to a 4-5-1; not controlling midfield = not controlling games; (2) Perch has lost a step and needs to sit; our right side still awfully weak; suggest starting Furlong while we make a right back our top transfer target; (3) The heart of this team becoming Freeman, Manning, Wszolek, Onouha and Smithies; all others need to show something more than they currently are.

For me, the starting XI for the season: Smithies Furlong Onouha Hall Lynch Luongo Freeman Skowen Washington Nbgkota Smith Still need a RB and possibly CB; scorer at best a transfer situation.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Been supporting Rs over 30 years. Is most ridiculous managerial appointment I have seen. Loved him first time around but obvious he's had his time.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
              Good run out against a team further into pre season. So glaringly obvious that we need to address the rb position asap tho.
              Sorting defenders out for the new season was ollies number one priority apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                Three takeaways: (1) Need to move to a 4-5-1; not controlling midfield = not controlling games; (2) Perch has lost a step and needs to sit; our right side still awfully weak; suggest starting Furlong while we make a right back our top transfer target; (3) The heart of this team becoming Freeman, Manning, Wszolek, Onouha and Smithies; all others need to show something more than they currently are.

For me, the starting XI for the season: Smithies Furlong Onouha Hall Lynch Luongo Freeman Skowen Washington Nbgkota Smith Still need a RB and possibly CB; scorer at best a transfer situation.
                If you're playing 4 at the back then Lynch at LB is suicide

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  If you're playing 4 at the back then Lynch at LB is suicide
                  . You are probably right there. Shows how relatively weak we still are on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post

Ariel over Luongo for me.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

our midfield looks good, everyone of them have had good games over the preseason, dont get why we're after bennet or any midfielders when we're pretty stocked there bar the left wing maybe. if we spent all our transfer budget on our defence i'd be happy as they're letting the team down the most

Comment

It's easy to say we need two decent centre halves which imo we do, but not sure who we can attract/afford. A decent loan striker who's quick with two new CBs and I'd be confident of mid table. Olly keeping the seat for Chris Powell��

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                          It's easy to say we need two decent centre halves which imo we do, but not sure who we can attract/afford. A decent loan striker who's quick with two new CBs and I'd be confident of mid table. Olly keeping the seat for Chris Powell��
                          Hoban on loan is all but a done deal.
                          Just waiting for him to recover from injury before we make it official.

Still need a right back and a striker though.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                            grant hanely (former blackburn captain and probably one of the most consistent defenders in the championship before newcastle used him as a squad filler) is available for 3m apparently but i reckon it'll be less than that now given newcastle wanted that much for him in may. would be a solid signing for us and is a leader in the back

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              grant hanely (former blackburn captain and probably one of the most consistent defenders in the championship before newcastle used him as a squad filler) is available for 3m apparently but i reckon it'll be less than that now given newcastle wanted that much for him in may. would be a solid signing for us and is a leader in the back
                              Would be a top signing imo. Very solid defender.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I saw Hoban play for Wealdstone a while back and thought him to be a donkey.. had it pointed out to me with twenty to go that he was on loan from Watford and nearly choked on me bovril. Hope he's kicked on a lot if he's coming to us. Agree with right back needed but if Hoban comes Ned will go rb imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X